*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad my Manager connect @ Finishline came through gave him the money last night, which I didn't feel good about, but I went on my lunch break, some peopledo work, got their and he gave me my sz12, I gave him $190 but since plus tax the shoes came to $187.75 I let him keep the change for looking out. I asked himdid they have any left, he said "a 8 and a 15" wow, well Finish Line, Champs, Foot Action and Foot Locker all in the same mall and they all go someso my other connect @ Champs I didn't ask him to hold them cause I knew I was gone get them, I should have just went to Todd & Moore and got them earlyand paid less money, cause thats how they do. Any shoe with HYPE behind it I know I don't have to wait for, just talk to my connect and its on. Guess itpays off to clean glass in the mall after it closes

Glad my Manager connect @ Finishline came through gave him the money last night, which I didn't feel good about, but I went on my lunch break, some peopledo work, got their and he gave me my sz12, I gave him $190 but since plus tax the shoes came to $187.75 I let him keep the change for looking out. I asked himdid they have any left, he said "a 8 and a 15" wow, well Finish Line, Champs, Foot Action and Foot Locker all in the same mall and they all go someso my other connect @ Champs I didn't ask him to hold them cause I knew I was gone get them, I should have just went to Todd & Moore and got them earlyand paid less money, cause thats how they do. Any shoe with HYPE behind it I know I don't have to wait for, just talk to my connect and its on. Guess itpays off to clean glass in the mall after it closes

Hadn't stood in line for a pair of Jordans in a minute. Didnt plan to but once I seen all those sites crash and the eastbay phone lines were backed up. Ihad to go out and scavanbe unfortunately. Hopefully black/red VI retro release will be different. What time did some of you guys phone the usual shoe sites?Like 11:30? NO ONE was going to get through if they called after 11:30.

I tried ordering on eastbay..finishline...footlocker...was able to make it to the check out on all sites..then boom..site crashed. lol

I Call eastbay at 11:32 PM and i wait on hold until 11:55 when a lady picks and i ask her about the space jam release and she tells me to call back. I ask herif she can place an order for another sneaker and she hangs up the phone on me!!!
funny_2.gif

Rushed to Eastbay.com window i had open and......
457-stick-computer-typing-blood-angry-mad-dead.gif

No Luck with eastbay so i rush to the mall!
63.gif

I Was first on line inside the mall and got my pair!....
funny-animated10.gif

Me and the boys went home happy
funny-animated24.gif

I JUST CALLED MY LOCAL NIKETOWN. THEY SAID FOR ME NOT TO WORRY, "WE WILL BE RESTOCKING NEXT WEEK THURSDAY AND THE NEXT. HAHAHAHAHA... this will be likethe housing market for the resellers. CRASH!!!!

Originally Posted by JN115

Anyone get their order confirmation from Finishline yet? Checked my email this morning for an order confirmation but I still didnt get 1 yet they charged my ccard. Thanks in advance.

CALL!

got a size 10 this morning no prob, cause they didnt have 10.5 or 11, just so my girl had something tangible to give me for christmas (she got me the 10.5 and11 on eastbay phone call last night) then i saw the ebay prices so i said screw it, already sold for $275, oh well!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by bigj505

baby j... uz a funny man cracking on the lil ones bag LMAO
and rapido... yeaaaaaa i promised to look out for someone on one of the 9.5s.... wish i wasnt a man of my word lol
Haha yeah man. Gotta take care of those you promise.
indeed. a man that dont keep his word aint much of nothing.
im just glad i secured at least 1 pair for me... now i can just look forward to bgrades.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

just curious tho, at 38 you really prefer camping out endless hours with

boppers and hypebeast??
Isn't that one of the fun parts of being a true sneakerhead?

xl343109100.jpg

They should just make one that says "Love is giving JB your money."

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by bdis1986

At Aventura right now hypebeasts is out for real...... let's see who gonna be the one to test it lol

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aventura mall lmao i told my self I am never stepping foot in that mall again... smh you should of hit up broward mall[/color]

Its all good they about to open gates.... mall cops yelling at the line you all are trespassing lol. Its 200 deep in here!
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Damn the footaction at broward mall said there getting a really good amount he was practically begging us to come[/color]
laugh.gif

They passing out tickets 2 shoes per person crazy
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn there shipment must have been huge ..snap some pics fam I forgot what the inside of that mall looks like..its been so long[/color]
laugh.gif

Ya man they have 200+ pairs. Will Def take pics......
I'm with you bdis1986 I will never go to Aventura again. Got there at 4... about 10-15 but I was able toget to the near fron of the line. 4:30 line swells to about 100, Rent-a-cop on a Segway starts yelling at all of us, "You guys are Trespassing, Your allbeing arrested!" Crowd was more or less like whatever you can't arrest us us. Dude left. 5:00 like 200+ deep they let us in around 5:30 line was near300 deep. Went in with my Credit card, and the chick at the register wouldn't let use it, cause its not my exact name on it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, so afterwords had to run to Oakwood Footlocker which is heavily slept on and hadto wait until 8, but I got them,the Quality is Vastly Superior to the CDP XI's, they are Very Comfortable, and Super Icy. I mean if you can get or alreadyhave the 01's then get these to rock and the good ones to save.

DSCF3366.JPG

DSCF3365.JPG

DSCF3362.JPG

What a crazy release, for those who said it was an easy cop it all depends on your area.

Called footaction to make sure my order was straight and it will be shipped out today
pimp.gif
. Order went through around 12:05 and I used express shipping, I think that may have increased my chances...

After that chilled with my girl, had a few drinks, smashed and then headed out to the mall around 4:30. Get there and the line is about 20 deep. Talked to afew people and some got there at 6 PM the night before
indifferent.gif
There wasa line on the other side of the mall that was over 100 deep because there was 3 stores on that side. Never seen so many kids lined up with theirparents
laugh.gif
. Even a few girls coppin kicks for their mans. Dude handedtickets out and I got one of the two size 12 tickets. Left home around 8:00 a very happy man. Just thought I share, some crazy stories I have read so far.Good luck to all still on the hunt.

Ay yo, easy cop fo me mayne, just rolled through the parkin lot round 7am lookin fo bustas carryin footlocker, footaction, or finisihline bags, flashed thegat, took the bags, no waitin in lines nothin, i keeps it trill....

On a serious note, JB needs to man the hell up and release more of these because the demand is definitely still there. The economy isn't too great rightnow and for this shoe to be flying at $175 a pop means your factories in China should be making thousands more of these as I type. The fiscal year has beenhorrible for all businesses, why else would they have employee appreciation once every couple months instead of twice a year like they used to? If something isfinally selling, why not make more and ride it out till you get every penny out of every current or potential sneakerhead? Make more space jams JB, now!!!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by buildingblock

bakedFresh707 wrote:

buildingblock wrote:

get out and get your shoes physically

there's nothin' like the rush of gettin' your shoes right there and "earnin'" them

by standin' in line and bravin' the crowds and elements and whatever else

or

just pick a less popular shoe to be a fan of and collect

its hypebeast like you who ruined coppin sneakers for us

um, not a hypebeast homie

i'm 38 and a jordan fan

i don't even dress "fashionable" to even look like a "hypebeast" whatever that is

don't be salty, i got mine. did you get yours?

yea, got mine. im glad you got yours.

just curious tho, at 38 you really prefer camping out endless hours with

boppers and hypebeast??

do i prefer it?
this is the sneaker subculture
and i like meeting interesing people and hearing their stories
it keeps me young forever to learn from younger people
and hear their point of view and to tell them somethin' about mine
and what i know and saw of jordan
each one teach one
congrats on your purchase

Man.. I dont care how long I've been collecting Jordans. That line today for me was horrible.. lol, I didnt wake up at 3 am to make friends.. I was on a mission. all those damn hypebeasts in one location gave me a headache. 300 + people

DAMNNNN!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

grin.gif

After about 10-15 casual wears.

I'll be getting a second pair on RD though.
laugh.gif

Well clear sole will yellow, what are you expecting??
laugh.gif

Especially if you don't clean the soles after every wear.

Don't walk in the rain.

I just copped my pair right now from my buddy that works at Champs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But it was crazy reading all the stories that people had about campouts thatyou guys went to

Man some of these stories are crazy. I had a size 10, but just sold it for 250 shipped. Honestly, I coulda gotten even more with the prices on ebay right nowbut I thought it'd be nice to hook someone up that couldn't get them. I just got word of a secret size 14 too, I wear a 13 but I think I'll becopping and keeping these 14s. Glad this is atleast partially working out after the debacle on Eastbay...

Resellers snatched up all the sz 15s at stores...13 pairs of 'em on eBay already. Thankfully I got mine at NDC.

this man speaks the truth (edit: 3 pages ago)

small town FTW
3 people in my line...i think thats all i need to say

Originally Posted by H9U9S9H

I JUST CALLED MY LOCAL NIKETOWN. THEY SAID FOR ME NOT TO WORRY, "WE WILL BE RESTOCKING NEXT WEEK THURSDAY AND THE NEXT. HAHAHAHAHA... this will be like the housing market for the resellers. CRASH!!!!
Yea a lot of stores have JB account Re order forms. I ordered 45 more pairs for my store
pimp.gif
Have em friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom