*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT MOST OF MY PAIRS LAST WEEK BUT AFTER SEEING ALL THE UNNECESSARY HYPe on here and ebay i went to a few stores at noon today and got more... i live inlancaster pa, we dont have shoeheads so dont gimme none of that, i took away from real shoeheads crap

LINES<<<<br />

Stop telling us how much it sucks in your town, it sucked everywhere last night. And try being in Vermont were no stores carry Jordans so the only option isonline. I wouldn't have gotten mine if somebody in here didn't mention calling the Eastbay international number and placing orders by phone.

I was able to get my hands on a size 9. Anybody wants to trade for a size 10.5 or 11 ? Local only in Las Vegas.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

When I checked my order status on Footlocker, this is what it said...
What does this mean? I received an order confirmation email 5 minutes after I placed my order and there is no "G" or anything.

it means they havent shipped yet, it will be open until it ships

Got to the mall around midnight PST, was about the 80th person in line, in the coldest weather socal has ever had(prolly caught a cold)...
...then was informed the ftl and footaction got about 120 pairs combined(i was worried cuz this was with gs and infant sizes)
...anyway, got the last size 9 and of course Im extremely overjoyed at this point... but...
..I get home to find that my pair has some of the worst set of injection point bubbles I have ever seen!
So now Im stuck with a cold, a headache, and the worst quality jordans Ive ever owned. Thanks Jordan Brand, Im a big fan of your work!
I will say that the folks who toughed out the wait out here today were very organized and calm, there were no riots, beatings, muggings, or any other negativevibe(except for a whole lots of people not getting their pair).
Once again, Jordan brand is the best!http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gifhttp://
smh.gif

Eastbay should have put a limit on these....I can understand people wanting multiples for the collection..but 20!? really!?
smh.gif
..and we still got people onhere who are still tryin to cop one pair

So how do these compare to the cdp xi's in sizing?

About the same? or should I go half size bigger?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Eastbay should have put a limit on these....I can understand people wanting multiples for the collection..but 20!? really!?
smh.gif
..and we still got people on here who are still tryin to cop one pair

like me
eyes.gif
.. i got a "G" order off of eastbay. just got thecancel email. was at my mall.@ 3am fnl and champs said they would have 30 pairs. i get to fnl, they only had 6 pairs. damn employees took them all....

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

smh.gif
..and we still got people on here who are still tryin to cop one pair

Truth

just woke up mad late and my eastbay order got cancelled.. dont feel like going and trying to find a size 12 either... oh well

glad i dont buy jordans no more. already bought these wen they first came outback in early 2000's. 175? lol from 125 to 175... and you all bit the hook. you all should be all about kobes and lebrons now. jordan is wack. dudes my age buy them shoes cuz we saw dude play. you all need your own role models. you have two legends in kobe and lebron and you all wildin out over some dude younever even saw play smh

Yeah, honestly, for us older guys, (20's, not really that old), we have jobs, can't go wait for shoes, and are asleep by 10:00.

On the bright side, that means Patron for NYE.

Originally Posted by ehh

Resellers snatched up all the sz 15s at stores...13 pairs of 'em on eBay already. Thankfully I got mine at NDC.

I know, I hope they don't sell, because it's really getting ridiculous. I might have to settle for a size 15, because it might be hell finding a size16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom