*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
COPPED MINE AT 10:00 DIS MORNIN 1ST STORE I WENT INTO WANTED $230 OFF BACK, I WENT INTO THREE OTHER STORES AND THEY ALSO WANTED $230. THE LAST STORE I WENTINTO WANTED $195, I'M A PLEASED 2 SAY I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF, NOTHING LIKE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT PURCHASED WITH YOUR OWN MONEY.

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

so do you recommend buying the 2001 retro for 260? or buying a new pair for around that price? I know i need these in my life, some advice will be greatly appreciated .

2001 all the way...trust me, you'll be happier. are they DS? if you dont get them i will haha jk

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by phillip9698

those fools who said they will be an easy cop and resell will be 220 max
laugh.gif

You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Ive already sold 2 pairs for 320.

i am with you. ive sold 2 for 325 each as well....and before the thread blew up people were calling for resell 220-230 after the release
You braggin' about taking advantage of all the dummies.

eBay is flooded bro, check it out. Only fools are paying reseller prices. They're too dumb to wait for prices to dip.

Be grateful that there are dumb consumers out there that are lining your pockets.

Your constant bragging about getting multiple pairs to resell is getting annoying.

For the record, I said these will be $215-230 in the summer, put it in your damn sig.

Dudes are paying '01 Space Jam prices for these
laugh.gif
. Prices ALWAYSdip after 3-4 months, so unload them now
wink.gif

^^ Seriously, I'm amazed at the prices for these on ebay right now, you can buy some '00 retros with that money.

if anybody hears anything bout a restock please i mean please tell a brotha about it footaction worked me!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by psypha

I copped my 2 pairs this morning, wish i didnt have to wait in line for an hr and a half, but i was 4th in line

might sell a pair, since i have 3

log off

what r u talking about "log off"?
log off

but really though, Im pissed the employees did me dirty like they did. Im surprised I didnt knock that punk on his @+! right in front the dam store. I dontknow if this is gonna dissipate soon. Unless I get an 11.5 or 12 for around retail Im gonna stay mad

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

has any 1 ordered these from osneaker.com if so pm me thanks in advance
I wouldn't do that if I were you... go bacc a couple pages and read what happened with the eggplant foams....

NOSNEAKER.com FTL
indifferent.gif
ok good looking bro any legit websites i can get these from in a 8.5 thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

^peep da pics Spradley

this crazy. when did they start lining up?
Soon as the store close @ 9:30. ma homeboi was 5th in line so we were in and out. everybody didn't even get a pair that was there. it wascrazy man. a lady rode bye flashing them out the window saying "y'all waitin on these"
laugh.gif
, mysterious cars rolling through, evrybody & they momma coming through, itwas fun though!

does nike or eastbay ship UPS? i got an email saying a 9.2 pound package was sent but it doesnt say from where.....anyone else get a ups email?

I'm not sure about nike, but eastbay ships UPS (or at least they did when I got my 8s almost 2 yrs ago). I also got an email, but from footaction and mypackage weighs 3.6 lbs.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by phillip9698

those fools who said they will be an easy cop and resell will be 220 max
laugh.gif

You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Ive already sold 2 pairs for 320.

i am with you. ive sold 2 for 325 each as well....and before the thread blew up people were calling for resell 220-230 after the release
You braggin' about taking advantage of all the dummies.

eBay is flooded bro, check it out. Only fools are paying reseller prices. They're too dumb to wait for prices to dip.

Be grateful that there are dumb consumers out there that are lining your pockets.

Your constant bragging about getting multiple pairs to resell is getting annoying.

For the record, I said these will be $215-230 in the summer, put it in your damn sig.

Dudes are paying '01 Space Jam prices for these
laugh.gif
. Prices ALWAYS dip after 3-4 months, so unload them now
wink.gif

i agree with you a 100% you can ask any one who pm'd me i said i didnt want to rip any NTers off cause we all no prices will drop
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Spradley

^peep da pics Spradley

this crazy. when did they start lining up?
Soon as the store close @ 9:30. ma homeboi was 5th in line so we were in and out. everybody didn't even get a pair that was there. it was crazy man. a lady rode bye flashing them out the window saying "y'all waitin on these"
laugh.gif
, mysterious cars rolling through, evrybody & they momma coming through, it was fun though!

yea i be meetin cool people at them midnite sales. people do be cruisin by slow
i might just have to go 2 the 6s midnite sale

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 08.5 174.99 2 0 2 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.
eyes.gif

receipt or payment confirmation screen please or you're lying....

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i purchased a giftcard for $350 when they offered the 20% off giftcards on eastbay. my total was $280. holla at me
laugh.gif
i dont have to lie to impress u buddy.

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 08.5 174.99 2 0 2 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.
eyes.gif

receipt or payment confirmation screen please or you're lying....

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i used a gift card and they were 140 each....gotta cop those 20% of gift cards when they have em

thanks for pointing that out, people need to get on their game and learn some tricks.
I dont need any trix I just cop for retail I'm plugged in at the spot I buy from at the mall no waiting VIP treatment I copped these at 10AMno problem... you're still lying post that screenshot Mr. $140 a piece... don't impress me cuz, prove me wrong....

nerd.gif

If I was asking for pics of your pairs would u post them then??? Bet u wouldn't say u dont need to impress then you would be happy to show us right ????

real salty right now.... well only salty that i didn't get a pair on release date... i know ill get a pair sooner or later for retail or below....

but remember if anyone helps out i got you on any nike/jordan product..... hint hint
nerd.gif
sz 10-11

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Noble100

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

I don't deserve them because I didn't go to the mall? That is just ridiculous. I didn't know I had to purchase them a particular way in order to deserve them. I figured I would just avoid a mall 3 days before Christmas, I guess I made the wrong choice. Oh well...
I'm saying you didn't deserve them because you're lazy. The mall opens at 8 AM. You're telling me you went to a busier Carrier Dome (I know because I actually go there) but you couldn't make the drive to go to Carousel. Don't give me that busy mall excuse either. Try walking up 34th street to get stuff for people. !@*+ outta here
*looks at posters screen name*..oh the irony...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

real salty right now.... well only salty that i didn't get a pair on release date... i know ill get a pair sooner or later for retail or below....

but remember if anyone helps out i got you on any nike/jordan product..... hint hint
nerd.gif
sz 10-11
nerd.gif
, its rly sad how these prices are turning out tho, what can you do, ppl are in it for the money these days

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

nerd.gif
sz 10-11
I thought for sure u would cleaned up jonah.... too bad I only copped one pair or I would have u all the way *hint hint*

Me and my boy went up to the mall to see if we could get our pair....I already had a pair on hold at his store but I needed to get to work, however we getthere at 615 and every store had sold out....My boy had his girl up at another mall and she was able to get his size....I just waited til his store open at 9which had a line of ppl who came from the mall. I walked right in and waited til everyone left and got my pair...his store only sold like 3 men sizes becasuethe other 9 pairs were claimed by employees and their folks......

I was gonna order this morning online but didn't wanna risk me not getting a email confirmation but my boy got his off eastbay...so he has two pairs...onehis girl got and the one from eastbay...

I heard some stores didn't get half sizes.....I know his store didn't....

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

I don't deserve them because I didn't go to the mall? That is just ridiculous. I didn't know I had to purchase them a particular way in order to deserve them. I figured I would just avoid a mall 3 days before Christmas, I guess I made the wrong choice. Oh well...
I'm saying you didn't deserve them because you're lazy. The mall opens at 8 AM. You're telling me you went to a busier Carrier Dome (I know because I actually go there) but you couldn't make the drive to go to Carousel. Don't give me that busy mall excuse either. Try walking up 34th street to get stuff for people. !@*+ outta here
*looks at posters screen name*..oh the irony...
roll.gif

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom