Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 08.5 174.99 2 0 2 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.
eyes.gif

receipt or payment confirmation screen please or you're lying....

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i purchased a giftcard for $350 when they offered the 20% off giftcards on eastbay. my total was $280. holla at me
laugh.gif
i dont have to lie to impress u buddy.
Originally Posted by agold1002

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i used a gift card and they were 140 each....gotta cop those 20% of gift cards when they have em

thanks for pointing that out, people need to get on their game and learn some tricks.
I dont need any trix I just cop for retail I'm plugged in at the spot I buy from at the mall no waiting VIP treatment I copped these at 10AM no problem... you're still lying post that screenshot Mr. $140 a piece... don't impress me cuz, prove me wrong....

nerd.gif

If I was asking for pics of your pairs would u post them then??? Bet u wouldn't say u dont need to impress then you would be happy to show us right ????

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/screencapture6z.png/ thats the giftcard i used to pay for my two pairs. enjoy
There u go... your word is bond... just wanted to see the proof in the pudding u know fools be lying to kicc it....

What a steal good job my dude....

smokin.gif
actually.....that really doesn't prove anything.....it just shoes us u bought a gift card...doesn't show anything about purchasing theSJ's with the giftcards....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i purchased a giftcard for $350 when they offered the 20% off giftcards on eastbay. my total was $280. holla at me
laugh.gif

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i used a gift card and they were 140 each....gotta cop those 20% of gift cards when they have em

thanks for pointing that out, people need to get on their game and learn some tricks.
I dont need any trix I just cop for retail I'm plugged in at the spot I buy from at the mall no waiting VIP treatment I copped these at 10AM no problem... you're still lying post that screenshot Mr. $140 a piece... don't impress me cuz, prove me wrong....

nerd.gif

If I was asking for pics of your pairs would u post them then??? Bet u wouldn't say u dont need to impress then you would be happy to show us right ????

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/screencapture6z.png/ thats the giftcard i used to pay for my two pairs. enjoy
There u go... your word is bond... just wanted to see the proof in the pudding u know fools be lying to kicc it....

smokin.gif
actually.....that really doesn't prove anything.....it just shoes us u bought a gift card...doesn't show anything about purchasing the SJ's with the giftcards....
eyes.gif

seriously its not that hard of a concept...even if he shows u the invoice for the shoes its gonna say full price. he copped the gift cards for 20%
indifferent.gif

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

smokin.gif
actually.....that really doesn't prove anything.....it just shoes us u bought a gift card...doesn't show anything about purchasing the SJ's with the giftcards....
eyes.gif

and here you go http://img259.imageshack.us/i/screencapture2z.png/ if the two together dontmake sense, then go get some.

the best part about this release is that ISS has been down for hours
laugh.gif
them beasts over there are probfreaking...NT>*

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

smokin.gif
eyes.gif

seriously its not that hard of a concept...even if he shows u the invoice for the shoes its gonna say full price. he copped the gift cards for 20%
indifferent.gif

theoretically you're right....showing the invoice will show full price, but more importantly, it will show whether they allowed him to pay with the giftcard in the payment section

drewdeezy408 wrote: theoretically you're right....showing the invoice will show full price, but more importantly, it will show whether they allowed him to pay with the gift card in the payment section

i'll send u a copy of my invoice with the charge of 46 cents for the jams since i miscalculated the amount of shipping when i ordered mygiftcard.
glasses.gif

reading this forum is like watching grade school kids bicker back and forth...name should be changed from niketalk to SALTYTALK. youngins... and to theolder ones like me bickering LIKE youngin's..shame on you times two

is anyone planning on wearing theres anytime soon? all the hype, etc, is annoying...especially living in NYC...rather wait till the summer to break these outif anything

drewdeezy408 wrote: theoretically you're right....showing the invoice will show full price, but more importantly, it will show whether they allowed him to pay with the gift card in the payment section
i'll send u a copy of my invoice with the charge of 46 cents that i miscalculated when ordering my giftcard.
glasses.gif

DEAL!

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Dont worry guys,these are a GR release,theres more than enough to go around for everybody,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
,and yall actaully believe stores are going to get a restock of these,what world are yall living in,when has JB did a major restock for a super hyped u shoe like this,maybe for a firstime release of the newest jordans at the time,but a restock to every store on a retro jordan release,when did JB start doing this for retro,s,cause it doesnt happen in my city at all,and im in a big major city,looks like yall are going to be paying reseller prices,you can fight it for now,but you will cave in after you realize you wont be able to get a easy pair like every morron on here is still saying you will in a couple of months,people are still in denial on how big this release was,yall are still saying oh dont worry my dude were still got it easy even though we dont even have one pair,yall are killing me with all these feel good comments about dont worry if you dont have a pair,give it up,yall slept on one of the hypest jordan releases in years,and yall lost cause yall thought cause it was a GR that would be an ordinary release like most retro jordans,major epic fail for yall,now all yall can do is keep praying on the restock prayer,which most likely wont happen,you know how many times eastbay,footlocker told me oh we expect a restock in a few weeks for a retro but it never panned out and happened,its sad people on here still are in denial.

I don't know what's more funny...this guy's belief that restocks on shoes like these, that ARE general release, won't get another small trickleof restocks..or the fact that this guy hasn't discovered punctuation yet...maybe it's tied.
laugh.gif

Yo I just took a look at the prices eBay...
smh.gif

Enough to go around my behind...

I knew I should have plunked down the 15K and buy up a lot from dude who hit me on PM about wholesale buying and I would have wrecked shop... and had my pairs,but all the talk of super GR made me worry about getting stuck with them and having to take a loss.

Oh well...

I had to work this morning so I wasn't able to copp, hopefully I can get a pair in a few weeks for retail...I refuse to pay more then 200 for these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom