*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Jordan Brand holds back on purpose. The more they do, the more the value of their shoes goes up. Think about it... A scarce item = more money on a laterrelease. If it wasn't for the 2000 space jams value being so high, would there be a demand for this shoe? PROBABLY NOT.

From what i have heard there will be no restocks. Finishline says no restocks, footlocker people say they don't know, and nike reps say it was limitedrelease, one day only, as a collector's item.

How much is shipping from snipes in germany?

Originally Posted by energycube

How do restocks work anyway? Is there a reason why Nike just doesnt ship all their stock to all the reatailers? Or do they purposely hold some back?

depends... they might get pairs frm areas where they didn't sell out... sme orders might get canceled due to insufficient funds.... i meanjust be on the look out... the info is gona drop on niketalk for sure....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by pelimpe

anybdy knows if eastbay refund gift card?

laugh.gif
I asked a dude on Eastbay yesterday and he said that's the first time he's ever been asked that question. You can get a refund on them though.

Some lady said I couldn't get a refund
nerd.gif
I've been cut a check (put in the mail) within the last year through Eastbay for a purchase made on giftcard.

I know for a fact they refund you on the Gift Card. Dude was ready to do it ASAP. You have to tell them that you bought the Gift Card yourself.

Originally Posted by epicwin

From what i have heard there will be no restocks. Finishline says no restocks, footlocker people say they don't know, and nike reps say it was limited release, one day only, as a collector's item.

Some Niketowns are getting restocks.

I thought about ordering from that site but I just don't trust the failed translation by google...

I ain't been keepin up with these lately. Can someone answer one question? Are these CDP 11/12 quality? If so I can get over not snatchin these yesterday.Sold both my garbage CDP XI's kept the both XII's. This all I need to know. Thanx in advance.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by k0betw0

fedex comin through real clutch.... dropped off at 2:45 so cal time
2.jpg

Nice PIC!! What kinda CAM?
nothing fancy. just a rebel xt with a sigma 17-70 lens....

i got the rebel xsi, this is a very nice shot, best on here, how much did the lens run you?
i think it was like $375 or something like that.... its f/2.8-4.5

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Originally Posted by epicwin

From what i have heard there will be no restocks. Finishline says no restocks, footlocker people say they don't know, and nike reps say it was limited release, one day only, as a collector's item.

Some Niketowns are getting restocks.

More info would def be appreciated. I know chicago got like size 15 and 8.5 but i have not heard of more mainstream sizes being restocked, but i hope they do.

what are the shoe size conversions on the german site? im a 9 but i cant tell which size am i? please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom