*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC came thru with the overnight... Received my other pair at 10:30am pst and I'm in Cali... (Tiger woods fist pump)

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ very legit... got my paypal confirmation emails and everything already and its been less than an hour
in total you are going to pay about $215 for the Jams at Snipes.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Any updates on people buying them online on Finshline.com?
yea... the size 15 i ordered for my boy says processing as the status.
but i called and they said it was ready to be shipped but UPS had already left so it will ship monday.

Originally Posted by johndeuce

you guys think the hype on these will overcome the upcoming 6's this january 23rd?

infrared 6 > 09 Space jam > varsity red 6

Originally Posted by rojanjon

^^ very legit... got my paypal confirmation emails and everything already and its been less than an hour
just making sure i'm looking at the right site...did they lower their price? 169,99 € to 129,20€ ?

It was $221 not to bad considering ebay prices smh

Despite the backlash about the color change and the upper getting changed to nubuck or suede, the 6s will sell. I doubt it'll get 11/12 CDP or Space Jamattention, but they'll sell.

i think the exact price came out to $221.93.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by johndeuce

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^johnduece, you gotta be a nike employee.

*nice avy switch,
laugh.gif

damnnn! that guy is lucky! haha

you should see what they can get at HQ in Oregon

lol i didnt wanna have an ISS fckin' avy LOL

yo, what size is us 9 in euro sizes. i'm getting conflicting reports by googling. what site says 40 1/2, one says 42 and a half, one 41...

somebody european answer. i'ma be pissed if i cop a size other than 9, real talk.

Although the 6's are a sick shoe I do not think the hype will be as bad well I hope that it is not. The fact that I have family who never wears jordansasking me they want a pair says it all.

Originally Posted by debs 168

yo, what size is us 9 in euro sizes. i'm getting conflicting reports by googling. what site says 40 1/2, one says 42 and a half, one 41...

somebody european answer. i'ma be pissed if i cop a size other than 9, real talk.
just look at your shoe box...

basically this german site ships to your paypal address? i paid and everything but i forgot to add CA to my address. didnt know where to put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom