*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by debs 168

yo, what size is us 9 in euro sizes. i'm getting conflicting reports by googling. what site says 40 1/2, one says 42 and a half, one 41...

somebody european answer. i'ma be pissed if i cop a size other than 9, real talk.
US9 = EUR 42.5

Just picked up 2 10.5's 2day..
There are still deals to be had folks. Dont buy for rediculous amounts of money folks!!!

Alright everyone going off form Christmas Eve Dinner as a Mexican this is in deed Christmas well atleast in my house hold everyone have a merry x mas

Cant believe eastbay screwed up my order how do you get a size 8.5 screwed up with a size 14 Probably some a hole wanted to gett off early and said screw itill jsut send him a 8.5 instead. Well I hope his Christmas is filled with disaster just like he messed up mine merry freaking Christmas and a jacked up NewYear

thats a lot of people that just copped from snipes.. i wonder if their inventory is up to date...

snipes ran out of sizes pretty quick, I think the inventory is accounted for.... hopefully
smile.gif

its threads like these that make the total members on nt less and lesser when the dust settles and the smoke clears lol

pimp.gif
got my NDC order,was starting to get nervous because fedex tracker said i was suppose to get it 3pm and got it round 4:30

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Just picked up 2 10.5's 2day..
There are still deals to be had folks. Dont buy for rediculous amounts of money folks!!!
post up pictures ;] aherm

No more size 12's/46 on snipes... This is what I google translate at the checkout... Products marked with *** are unfortunately not available in desiredquantity from you. You can use the "Contact Us" to inquire whether the desired item can be ordered from you. If it is reduced items, this one can notin most cases the goods are ordered.

I know Euro size 44=US size 11, if that helps.

I pulled the trigger on Snipes too. If the inventory isn't up to date, no worries, I wasn't too hyped on them really, basically bought to help someoneout, unless I get glued to them and can't let them go. Keep an eye out for me though, I may be selling a size 11 SJ for around $250 shipped, after I paid$225 for the ones on Snipes. Just to plug a fellow head that really wanted to cop, again, that is only if they don't grow on me in person, never been abig fan of the SJ's, but seeing is believing. they looked nice when my boy was rocking them yesterday, so we'll see....

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I pulled the trigger on Snipes too. If the inventory isn't up to date, no worries, I wasn't too hyped on them really, basically bought to help someone out, unless I get glued to them and can't let them go. Keep an eye out for me though, I may be selling a size 11 SJ for around $250 shipped, after I paid $225 for the ones on Snipes. Just to plug a fellow head that really wanted to cop, again, that is only if they don't grow on me in person, never been a big fan of the SJ's, but seeing is believing. they looked nice when my boy was rocking them yesterday, so we'll see....
EUR44 = US10 right?

Found a 9.5 in my city today. I already have 2 9.5s of my own but im thinking of copping to resell if they arent gone saturday morning

Originally Posted by 415

I pulled the trigger on Snipes too. If the inventory isn't up to date, no worries, I wasn't too hyped on them really, basically bought to help someone out, unless I get glued to them and can't let them go. Keep an eye out for me though, I may be selling a size 11 SJ for around $250 shipped, after I paid $225 for the ones on Snipes. Just to plug a fellow head that really wanted to cop, again, that is only if they don't grow on me in person, never been a big fan of the SJ's, but seeing is believing. they looked nice when my boy was rocking them yesterday, so we'll see....
EUR44 = US10 right?

EUR 44=10.93 inches US

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by johndeuce

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

just curious, why do some people have the special box and some

dont?

lol youre probably lookin at the 2000 releases? all 09 came with a special box mannnn.

naw couple folks out here were walkin out the malls with regular JB boxes

i kno gs szs had regular boxes, but i really wonder if restock will happen cus i want more prs
roll.gif
haha

45 fam.

^^ cosign. for those that are confused as to the size conversion, just look at the tag on

one of your shoe's. it shows us, uk, and eur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom