*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Just copped a size 10 space jams on Eastbay Kept Refreshing on East Bay a credit order must have canceled because I checked out fineI cant beleive it my brother woke me up early because he felt bad I dint get a pair and told me I should try it. Yesssssssssssssssss!

the link to the men's shoe isn't even available on the website, i think you dropped a glass slipper cinderella

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23
Were both of your posts necessary?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Just like the title says, stop with the BS. All of you, that's how the other thread got locked. Pure BS.

seems alot of ya got caught sleepin on these and now ya mad....
laugh.gif

me of all people who's as jaded as anybody who's copped kicks for years knew better then to sleep on space jams....i swallowed my pride and made a 2hour line

in time square starting @ 11pm.....i didn't get my damn shoes till 2 something AM.....i had to WAIT till people who were given tickets all got their pairsFIRST..and this was

in da blistering cold....but you know what, i made a SIMPLE observation.....:

if da CDP 11/12's sold FAST @ 310 last year this time, why would i even think for a second that da infamous space jams wouldn't move FASTER priced @175?

whoever slept on these have no one to blame but ya selves...

i cancelled my other 13 that was on hold at active athletes on federal in houston late thursday...They prob will sell em first thing this morn if anyoneinterested.

I had gotten a pair on release day, and my girl got me a pair for Christmas.

I'm so tight though because she bought it from FlightClub in NY and they charged her $400 for them.

I'm so tight though because you can't return them to FlightClub... I hate that they charged her a crazy price like that.

That crap makes me not want the pair that she got for me, but what can I do and I know she just wanted to make me happy.

I couldn't tell her I had gotten my pair on release date because she would have known I got her a pair also.

I hate overpaying for sneakers because I feel I that fuels the resellers and in a way messes up the game somewhat.

I wanted two pairs, but I was good with one and then once prices started to fall I would have picked up another pair.

^^^^Captain obvious sighting
nerd.gif

I find it very useless for an advanced/intermediate shoe head 2 use this thread 2 complain/rant
smh.gif

As old school shoe heads, we are 2 turn the other cheek when the b.s. rolls around. hopefully our younger counterparts would eventually follow
tongue.gif

lead by example
pimp.gif

-to all in the fulton/south fulton area(georgia) the griffin hibbetts has ONE 8.5 left. heres the number...770.467.0258
-pm me abt gettin a pairs i scooped

Can you guys not call finishline and have them do a locate for your size? There's got to be some left somewhere.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Can you guys not call finishline and have them do a locate for your size? There's got to be some left somewhere.
pairs are locked to their current finishline's inventory right now. the locator doesnt show them until they are unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom