*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
suprafly36 wrote:
Why do you keep posting links to sites with ridiculous +$% prices

I'm guessing to separate the men from the crybabies, the people who really want them will pay...haha

It's the same prices that marquee soles and promo shoes were offering pre-release. slow your roll.....

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by dejahnw

I am getting upset I got a size 11 that I want.. but I got a size 14 I am trying to get rid of asap, its trying me crazy, but i anit trying to do 175 shipped, but like i dont wana feel like a resotcker i was thinking 250 275 lol but yea Idk.......should I just keep it for my collection?

you have got to be crazy not to sell it for an upcharge. I sold one of my size 10 for 300 on wends, making more money is allways good. Some people here on nt need to get over them selfs. if someone wants to resell, and there are people out there dumb enough to buy them for 300 then let them. thats like telling nintendo to stop selling wii's because there selling to mush

you know what exactly %%%% it lol i am gunna just do it i really dont care about this size 14 so i was thinking 260 shipped and buying another size 11 hahaha. thanks man

there u go. dont let these people on nike talk move you away from not making easy money, thats just crazy!

damit!!!!!!!!! just checked wellgosh last night. wake up and their out... lol everyone ordered multiples i presume.... fml ....... lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Agent0024

smh.gif
Shut this damn thing down already.... its pointless

and ridiculous, and no longer entertaining....

pointless? ridiculous? not entertaining? why not just stay out???
eyes.gif

Cuz its stupid thats why... none of you thrashing around in here have ANY CONCRETE INFO about additional shipments, so its just more any more hype building,and judging by imbeciles like northsideboss82 there certainly isnt anything worthwhile in here....
smh.gif

I could stay out, but on the off chance there is something WORTHWHILE in here I would like to view it without 4 or 5 pages str8 of arguing, racism,homophobia, and other stains on the human psyche....
sick.gif

what's it to you anyway who asked you to quote and comment on my reply????
nerd.gif

Mind your own damn business fool
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by air234ever

Damn jordan brand they look cheap as !@#%............
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only to those that don't have them!
I have em and they are cheap! I got the OG's, the 2000's, and the SJ45 samples but the 2009's are terrible. I love my other ones andthere all icey still.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Deciding not to submit my order with Eastbay and waiting for FNL.com to go back up was the best decision I've ever made! My XI's will be waiting for me on my doorstep Jan 4.

thats only if i dont beat you to your doorstep.
wink.gif

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Cuz its stupid thats why... none of you thrashing around in here have ANY CONCRETE INFO about additional shipments, so its just more any more hype building, and judging by imbeciles like northsideboss82 there certainly isnt anything worthwhile in here....
smh.gif

I could stay out, but on the off chance there is something WORTHWHILE in here I would like to view it without 4 or 5 pages str8 of arguing, racism, homophobia, and other stains on the human psyche....
sick.gif

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

mind my own business??? as fat jesus would say....... are u a ******?????? lol honesty u asked for that one. its a freakn PUBLIC FORUM.
laugh.gif
if youre gna keep whinning like a little girl just keep it moving to the"other site"

smh.gif

eyes.gif

Cuz its stupid thats why... none of you thrashing around in here have ANY CONCRETE INFO about additional shipments, so its just more any more hype building, and judging by imbeciles like northsideboss82 there certainly isnt anything worthwhile in here....
smh.gif

I could stay out, but on the off chance there is something WORTHWHILE in here I would like to view it without 4 or 5 pages str8 of arguing, racism, homophobia, and other stains on the human psyche....
sick.gif

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

mind my own business??? as fat jesus would say....... are u a ******?????? lol honesty u asked for that one. its a freakn PUBLIC FORUM.
laugh.gif
if youre gna keep whinning like a little girl just keep it moving to the "other site"

Dont get me started i got the last SJ thread closed and banned... you're much too miniscule in the big picture for me to enact another such closure.... IDKwhat the "other site" is I'm 26 and just got into message boards or whatever in the last maybe 4 5 years sorry I dont beast over this crap andyou've showed your shoes, dissed people who didnt get them, dissed resellers, dissed people trying to get the thread moving in some general direction, nowu want to be insensitive to mentally and physically challenged people (******? how old are you?)

Log out and go take a nap, or else I'll get the NT Detectives to call your parents and tell them you're using naughty language on the computer....

ignorance is bliss... u must be very serene

Originally Posted by cangn

^ LMAO really my dude? REALLY?

man im just saying why sell on here when 1. your not aloud 2. your selling for $400 and you can find them cheaper on ebay. 3. but do your thing if you thinkyou can get $400 but at least do it in the buy/sell section

LOL threatening to report? LOL please ur acting like a little girl in kindergarten whos crying about not getting their way, and threatening to tell on theteacher...... smh and for dissing resellers? proof? , dissing ppl who didnt get them? proof? please u got called out on your true colors and youre mad aboutit. lol simple as that. its a public forum, if u didnt wnat mE to quote your idiotic words, then dont post!!

to set the record straight, i wasthe one that got flamed for "resellign my pair"
ive been trying to be the voice of common sense, relaying the message that theyll prob restock and not to pay resellers
ive been saying shoes are sick, but honesty quality and construction dont match the hypebeast Price of 175.

get ur facts straight e-thug lol ur the epidemy of why other countries view us as ignorant hicks--with youR 9mm/ jordans/ roll of $20's? let me guess, ualso have a pair of fake gold grillz?? lol bet u look like BUBBA SPARKS -- LOL must think ur real sick huh? YOURE AS CLICHE AS IT GETS. HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

please mydude, all i ever see u doing in threads is complaining about this and that, and getting into arguments with everyone!!!! lol really, just take a stepback and think, is it really everyone elllse thats the problem or JUST YOU.
NOONE APPRECIATES YOUR CONTRIBUTION, LOGG OFF.
indifferent.gif

TAKE THAT AVY OFF PLEASE. AND TAKE UR NEGATIVE NANCY butt ELSEWHERE, SO SICK OR YOUR INSISTENT WHINNING. ALL U DO IS ACT LIKE A FEMALE DOG. im just gonna callu nancy from now on. '

sup nancy

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wellgosh was charging $180 shipped??? Can't be...
well it was, I been sitting at my cput all day yesterday n today, as soon as I go to the store real quick something pops up
smh.gif
f my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom