*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to my local footlocker today, they're only getting 12-24 pairs! I asked him about reserving and he said he doesnt even kmow who's on schedulethat day. But it didnt seem like he was expecting any campers so i'll probably just hit the mall when when it opens. Boy am I pumped for these

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Alright.... I've got the '00 SJ in dam near DS condition.... worn maybe 3-4 times at the most in 9 long years....I'm having some confusion here guys.

1. $175 + tax= 192 and some change round my way...paid the same price for CG Spizikes a year ago...cost is an issue. but thats not the confusion

2. NO CF !?! So it is true that Air Jordan Retros are no longer designed/constructed to withstand the rigors of basketball ( I dont play btw either)

3. JUMPMAN JORDAN across the tongue, making it indistinguishable from the flood of fakes floating around since about 2002....

4. Quality doesn't seem to be set at any type of standard; almost every pair I've seen has different patent cuts, from the b-grades to the pairs leaking out even now.... and that's not to mention the pic of the FAKE CF plate splitting after just one casual wear...and they dont fit true to size?

5. In closing, I am very disappointed so far. I have not seen them in person and will be further disappointed if I take steps to secure a pair, including trying to rustle up the money, only to hold them in my hand and have a
indifferent.gif
or a
frown.gif
or a
mad.gif
or even a
sick.gif
. . . . are these shoes made only to LOOK at ? ? ? ?

6. I, for one, take pride in keeping all my icy bottom Jordans icy. But if that means I cant even wear these without the fear of their integrity being compromised, then I can spend $200 elsewhere and just stare at my '00 Jams that say JUMPMAN JAM and are excellent quality and paid for....

I simply dont believe everybody is compromising their stance on quality just because this is an XI Retro. Subpar IMO, and subject to not be copped by me. Maybe my girl or one of my kids may end up with a pair to beat up. I'm gentle on my Jays, but I get drunk and tear them up every once in awhile. If I can't count on my $200 '09 Space Jams to get me through a house party or night on the town, I just dont know what to say....

alien.gif

My sentiments exactly, except I have a pair of '01 Breds instead of SJ's. And after seeing the cracked CF, I will not drop extra cash for these. i willgo to the Galleria. If I get them, cool. If not, so be it. This shouldn't even e legal to sell a damn near BOGUS product to the public at an overlyinflated price.

Just got my pair in from The Sneaker Outlet..They were 100% legit and they shipped fast as hell, ordered them monday night and they came in a few secondsago..Dont mind the iPhone pics the soles are so icey..these are going to go tough with my Undrcrwn Tee..

Originally Posted by Agent0024

. . . . are these shoes made only to LOOK at ? ? ? ?

This has been the case for this company in this department for almost the past decade.

I won't fall for the hype again like i did with the cdp xi/xii's and the true blue's 2009 cardboard paper material edition (sold both the same dayi got them) .........
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Shout out to broomall4life...just copped for retail.
pimp.gif

^^^^ Same here 2 pairs for retail and shipping...Thanks again dude!
ps. best words today.."They'll go out today!"
Congrats...u see? when there's a will there's a way!

Any Houston info. I have seen the previous posts but no real answer to preorders or specific locations that may have them already. Anyone? BTW, anyone know any"scoop" about Willowbrook for these?

will these hit eastbay.com for sure? and anyone know if these will be excluded from bing cashback like they did with the 7s package?

^^Yes they will be on eastbay and most likely they will be excluded from any discount.

CAN WE READ @ LEAST A PAGE BEFORE WE ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS FOLKS... THIS HAS BEEN ASKED ON EVERY PAGE AND ANSWERED ON EVERY PAGE!!! DON'T BE SO LAZYFOLKS!

fellas, thanks for coppin from my man. just got a message from him that this made his xmas! hope ya'll can hook me up one day LOL!

So to the people in the DMV, where are you guy's copping these from? I'm thinking about going down to Potomac Mills since they have 2 FTL's, FA,AND a Finishline, plus it'll probably be the safest area to cop from.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

fellas, thanks for coppin from my man. just got a message from him that this made his xmas! hope ya'll can hook me up one day LOL!

Nah man Thank You for not holding out...I'm sure Joe will take care of ya I mean who doesn't like good business. If theres anything let me know.

D'oh! What a joke, they are overcharging for this and the quality is not durable? They are trying to overcharge us for a fancy box? I guess the only way togo with collecting Nike shoes as far as signature shoes goes is to stick to Kobe and LeBron. Those are originals with durable material and not retro. The retrois just reissued junk and changed up from the originals. And their quality is so diminished, not the same material used on the originals.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Any so-cal heads know where I can cop for retail 2day?
Hit me through PM's.

ditto! There's gotta be someone in the orange county area with a hook up. I'm looking for a size 10

Originally Posted by skrew713

Any Houston info. I have seen the previous posts but no real answer to preorders or specific locations that may have them already. Anyone? BTW, anyone know any "scoop" about Willowbrook for these?

My boy told me that Willowbrook's Footlocker and Champs are opening at 5AM, but I will ask my homeboy that works at Footlocker today to make sure andI'll get back at you on that.

PM me if anything, I'm by Acres Homes in Houston.

I'm beginnig to have second about copping....hell even with Jordan Brand. I'm not the one to complain about quality but after seeing the pic of thecracked plate really solitified my decision not to purchase. Hey my mind might change from now to release day. But as for now, I'll pass.

Damn I wish we had that many people over here in so-cal doing midnight releases and opening early.. Mostly all the stores around this way open up @ theirregular time which is around 10.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Damn I wish we had that many people over here in so-cal doing midnight releases and opening early.. Mostly all the stores around this way open up @ their regular time which is around 10.
A lot of the mom and pop stores stay with their normal opening time, I hate that.

Most chains like Champs, Finishline, and Footaction are opening at 5 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom