*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of an inside thing/joke... that's a great price....

Rapido27
nerd.gif
knows what I'm talking about I'msure.... the joke was on me
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by Digger85

is d i c k s going to get these?

roll.gif
..That's a good one!

thats a real store dude.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2367454

No.......you don't say, but D i c k s? (no #@@@) Whens the last time they had a decent release if ever. I doubt a big +%* retail store like those guys gets the jams, but thanks for pointing out the obvious and adding a link
nerd.gif

They used to carry retros but I think they stopped last year with those stupid packs because I remember them having Black Cat IIIs and some other retro fromanother that time.

jones23me wrote:
Why is everybody trippn on the cracked CF, i mean damn fellas they are shoes and $%^& does happen. mostly every on here knows JB is coming with that terrible quality from here on out. If you like the shoe cop it if not then dont. but you cant expect to put on a pair of shoes and it still be DS whn you take it off. Jus dont work like that.

thats you if you dont mind a shoe breaking down after ONE WEAR. but i for one expect $%#@ to last more that, shoes or be it whatever it is. especially for bout$200. and there is a huge different between what happened to dudes jams and expecting them to be DS after you take them off

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

No offense to the poster but this might have settled the issue for me. The shape and patent cut on this pair is just horrendous. I might just head to FL and see if I can "win the patent cut lottery", cuz I sure as hell wouldn't pay for a pair that looks like this.

Damn, now I'm worried, I got them from the same spot as the guy who posted these, and I'm scheduled to receive them today!

The inconsistent patent cut is pissing me off.

Might have to join my fellow SoCal NT'ers on release day so I can pick the perfect pair if any.
Pardon my ignorance. Can you explain to me exactly how the patent leather is off? Im not too worried because although I love my J's im not asinto them as i once was. so to me its no big deal. But Im still curious as to why you said the patent is off..Thanks

sooooo ive only seen this one cracked CF plate out of everyone who has had them early and nowww everybody complains?

to the owner of the cracked CF SJs. I think you can return them to Nike for a full refund/replacement. That is DEFINITELY a DEFECT. I am not so sure to jumpon the bandwagon saying it is JBs crappy quality. Sure the quality has gone down we all know that. But CF cracking like that is a defect that "justhappens." I would call Nike customer service and return those right away for credit. NO SHOE...and I repeat NO SHOE...Jordans to Payless special shouldcrack like that after a few wears. $1.99 chinatown special kung fu shoes last at least a few months!

but on the real...I think it is strictly a defect on that SPECIFIC pair of shoes...nothing more nothing less. Nike has a guarantee...call customer serviceright away.

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

jones23me wrote:
Why is everybody trippn on the cracked CF, i mean damn fellas they are shoes and $%^& does happen. mostly every on here knows JB is coming with that terrible quality from here on out. If you like the shoe cop it if not then dont. but you cant expect to put on a pair of shoes and it still be DS whn you take it off. Jus dont work like that.

thats you if you dont mind a shoe breaking down after ONE WEAR. but i for one expect $%#@ to last more that, shoes or be it whatever it is. especially for bout $200. and there is a huge different between what happened to dudes jams and expecting them to be DS after you take them off

Carbon fiber is NOT supposed to crack that easily.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

From what I get from this thread thats not even real CF... anybody with them care to confirm ?

^ NO IT'S NOT IT'S JUST PLASTIC THAT HAS A SORT OF CF DESIGN ON IT
ohwell.gif
thats what i got outa mine anyway

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Boston heads Alpha omega has the space jams now for retail (617)427-3044 sizes 8.5-13 left

Anyone knows if this spot accept phone orders and ship? If so got to get to the nearest payphone.

yo can someone tell me where i can get these for the flat price of $175 *without having to camp out*

sidelineapparell ran out....

thx in advance beast

Agent0024 I am no expert but it does not seem like carbon fiber I have the columbias and it look different and feels differnt. I have not worn my pair and I amthinking of selling them after seeing that pic.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

No offense to the poster but this might have settled the issue for me. The shape and patent cut on this pair is just horrendous. I might just head to FL and see if I can "win the patent cut lottery", cuz I sure as hell wouldn't pay for a pair that looks like this.

Damn, now I'm worried, I got them from the same spot as the guy who posted these, and I'm scheduled to receive them today!

The inconsistent patent cut is pissing me off.

Might have to join my fellow SoCal NT'ers on release day so I can pick the perfect pair if any.

imo this pair looks
pimp.gif
jumpman tag is in the right spot, patent cut looks thick. nice shoes. hopefully i can score a couple like this on rd.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Silsprr wrote:

tizoni wrote:

Silsprr wrote:

Digger85 wrote:

roll.gif
..That's a good one!

thats a real store dude.

No.......you don't say, but D i c k s? (no #@@@) Whens the last time they had a decent release if ever. I doubt a big +%* retail store like those guys gets the jams, but thanks for pointing out the obvious and adding a link
nerd.gif

They used to carry retros but I think they stopped last year with those stupid packs because I remember them having Black Cat IIIs and some other retro from another that time.

The one around my way has the flu game 12 and rising sun 12 so who knows!

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by Digger85

roll.gif
..That's a good one!

thats a real store dude.

nerd.gif

theyve had j's in the past, thats why i was wondering if they would have the jams. i got a cc there and thats where id pick em up if there gonna get them

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Silsprr wrote:

tizoni wrote:

Silsprr wrote:

Digger85 wrote:

roll.gif
..That's a good one!

thats a real store dude.

nerd.gif

They used to carry retros but I think they stopped last year with those stupid packs because I remember them having Black Cat IIIs and some other retro from another that time.

The one around my way has the flu game 12 and rising sun 12 so who knows!
yea thats what im sayin plus ppl dont really think to go there

One thing that I'm hoping doesn't happen is that Footlockers around my way decide to do a midnight release. I want to be able to sleep at night thenwake up to get them.

just received mines in, but did anyones pair come with the tissue paper that usually covers both shoes when opened? or did they not have the tissue paper atall?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

my dude sold out of sz. 11. i have one pair if anyone is interested, for a little more than retail. peep the sig.

frown.gif
That was my size. Damn.

Just be patient homie. Size 11 is normally my size also..but I couldn't pass on a 11.5 for retail either. I'll be on the lookout for size 11..therewill be plenty of spots to cop these from so be patient cuz I need those size 11's for retail just like alot of people on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom