*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

54b351d7e7a19bc1a4a6478f189753cd12ba191.pjpg
cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg

Top picture is from the first release that was retailed for 120 dollars, the shoe is just remarkable I could look at it for hours,

the bottom pic is retailing for 175 if lucky, and is coming with plastic inserts and a better box but is not worth it, I am not gonna nic-pic but, I will jump on them when they hit outlets but I will not be had, it is better to have loved and lost then to settle!

just my two cents
flame on
^^ If I remember correctly that first picture on top isn't the 01' release joints.

As OG NT'ers may remember platinumgold24K had the OG STITCHED Space Jams from 1996. They were never released to the public and made only for the movie. I remember something about trading a car for these. I believe it was a honda that somebody actually gave up for these.
nerd.gif

My old school NT'ers know whats up..
The 01s definitely didn't have the white lining around the patent leather. I'm certain those are OGs...as in made for Michael exclusivelyaround the release of the movie.

Just got mines from sneakerpost i love em they perfect
And yes there is tissue paper inside

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

54b351d7e7a19bc1a4a6478f189753cd12ba191.pjpg
cc72548e2d9e9af241a1101c61fd24efbf7bd71.pjpg

Top picture is from the first release that was retailed for 120 dollars, the shoe is just remarkable I could look at it for hours,

the bottom pic is retailing for 175 if lucky, and is coming with plastic inserts and a better box but is not worth it, I am not gonna nic-pic but, I will jump on them when they hit outlets but I will not be had, it is better to have loved and lost then to settle!

just my two cents
flame on
^^ If I remember correctly that first picture on top isn't the 01' release joints.

As OG NT'ers may remember platinumgold24K had the OG STITCHED Space Jams from 1996. They were never released to the public and made only for the movie. I remember something about trading a car for these. I believe it was a honda that somebody actually gave up for these.
nerd.gif

My old school NT'ers know whats up..
The 01s definitely didn't have the white lining around the patent leather. I'm certain those are OGs...as in made for Michael exclusively around the release of the movie.

The top picture is unquestionably OG Spacejams..the Michael Jordan version.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by Digger85

is d i c k s going to get these?

roll.gif
..That's a good one!

thats a real store dude.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2367454

No.......you don't say, but D i c k s? (no #@@@) Whens the last time they had a decent release if ever. I doubt a big +%* retail store like those guys gets the jams, but thanks for pointing out the obvious and adding a link
nerd.gif

ACTUALLY.... "%%!#% Dot Com" is where i copped the 2000 release of the space jams... lol i remember it vividly, in 7-8th grade, and i prob found outabout the release a couple days late.... this is when jordans werent as hyped as they are now-- where you could actually wait a 3-4days and still cop. whenall other sites were sold out of the size 10 i was looking for, %%!#% is where i was able to cop...

i went in wanting to cop the XI COncords that dropped at the same time, but had to "settle" for the jams. lol anyone else recall this release? damn istill havent, to this day, got my hadns on some concords...

i went to deerbrook mall in houston today and the finishline there is doing reserves for a godawful price. $230. i think im gonna just sit back and wait tillrd and hopefully my manager will allow me to buy more than one. he already said i could hold 1 but i have not asked if i could buy more. i really need at least3 of these and i already got 1 from air randy back in august. i liked them so much so i decided to buy as many as i could afford. that way if anybody has ahard time getting these i can help out. you will always get your money back plus a little tip for helping with space jams.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

sooooo ive only seen this one cracked CF plate out of everyone who has had them early and nowww everybody complains?

im saying....

AsianImage has said some real talk; applaud that man and take his advice

Do the Space Jam come with the special edition box or do they come in a regular JB box?

copped today from a seller off ebay a pair of deadstock ogs for 250 Im pissed at sideline apparel got in twice disconnected me twice and tried to get throughthe line for 45 minutes finally got through only to be told that size 14 is gone and I would have to take a size 15 so I told the guy that I would take thesize 15 and he asked me for my name and address and I said my name is Sean Jackson and I lived at 4523 Yewscrewdme blvd and hung up the phone in his face whata sucker.

OG space jams>09 space jams

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

just received mines in, but did anyones pair come with the tissue paper that usually covers both shoes when opened? or did they not have the tissue paper at all?
oh they have the paper alright. its printed with the pattern of the of carbon fiber plate. every pair that i saw at work were wrapped in paper.

These were waiting for me when I got home today....
smile.gif

I'm extremely happy with these, they were better than I expected....

The carbon fiber feels fine to me, I compared them to the Kobe IV carbon fiber, and I don't see or feel a difference. I hope these hold up.

Quality is pretty decent too. Don't sleep on these guys.

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

just received mines in, but did anyones pair come with the tissue paper that usually covers both shoes when opened? or did they not have the tissue paper at all?
oh they have the paper alright. its printed with the pattern of the of carbon fiber plate. every pair that i saw at work were wrapped in paper.
So, they printed the CF on the paper to make up for the fact that they gave us FAKE CF for the most anticipated release of 2009 ? ? ? ?

mad.gif

I am so pissed off

FrenchBlue23 thats a good looking pair... I've seen the patent leather cut drastically get thiccer the last couple pages which is a good thing IMO lends alook of authenticity... the whole fake CF really has me stalled now though... hopefully more pics and testimonials in the next couple days will help steer meto the right decision....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

FrenchBlue23 thats a good looking pair... I've seen the patent leather cut drastically get thiccer the last couple pages which is a good thing IMO lends a look of authenticity... the whole fake CF really has me stalled now though... hopefully more pics and testimonials in the next couple days will help steer me to the right decision....

nerd.gif

Thanks. That was my only worry, the patent cut, and I lucked out thankfully.

The CF looks and feels durable, but I'm afraid to wear them now
laugh.gif

I wouldn't pass these up, get them.

as said before, if the CF cracks, return it for full refund. know what that means to me?
i will get to wear these for some time, await for the CF to crack, and return months later for full refund. rock SJs for a couple months for free... what do ulose???

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

The 09 Space Jams > OG Space Jams in terms of overall look. The OG's have better quality though.

Slap yourself.

Does anybodys pairs have little bumps on the midsoles? *%*%# garbage.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

The 09 Space Jams > OG Space Jams in terms of overall look. The OG's have better quality though.

Slap yourself.

da midsoles of these were always bumpy

and yeah, i WISH JB would've thrown supreme materials on these and THEN overcharge

Someone need to hook me up with the right info.

I'm going to try and get a pair of SJ's for my girl for X-Mas (I have a back-up plan if I don't), but I don't know what to get.

Gradeschool? Men's? She said she's a 6/6.5 in womens, but then she said something like 4.5 in BOYS?

I'm not sure what size to get her A, and B, which to go for.

Those Space Jams looks dope FrenchBlue.

My two friends and I are waking up extra early (2 A.M.) to obtain at least two pairs each for ourselves.

It's crazy up here, so I'm not taking any chances.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

copped today from a seller off ebay a pair of deadstock ogs for 250 Im pissed at sideline apparel got in twice disconnected me twice and tried to get through the line for 45 minutes finally got through only to be told that size 14 is gone and I would have to take a size 15 so I told the guy that I would take the size 15 and he asked me for my name and address and I said my name is Sean Jackson and I lived at 4523 Yewscrewdme blvd and hung up the phone in his face what a sucker.

OG space jams>09 space jams

not to be a !%+ but u mean retro not og's bro

Man the release date is so close! I'm excited!! I'm a cop like 45 and wear them to sleep.

naw I'm not but I would like one. hahah

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Slap yourself.

da midsoles of these were always bumpy

and yeah, i WISH JB would've thrown supreme materials on these and THEN overcharge

i dont think u understand what bumps im talkin about, its like extra midsole spots just hanging off the midsole, like they are not supposed to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom