*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Just got these for my son today! AWESOME!!!

Love The Bottom's!!!

dcnovdec2009097.jpg

Your son is fly, mane. I admire you for hooking him up. You already know a lot of parents don't do this for their children for whatever reasons...whether legitimate or illegitimate. It's not even about the money or the material. It's about the principal. If you keep this up, his self-esteem is gonna be kinda cridaaazy...he's going to be baggin' breezies left and right and become the CEO of a major company. :smile: Hey...it can happen.

Im sorry but that is just plain ignorant. Dude is a very good father for hooking up his son with J's dont get me wrong, but a kid can do the exact same thing with any brand on their feet. Hey....it can happen....to anyone.

I agree.

would you guys trade these for the true blue retros that came out this year? 3's are my favorite Jordans so I been thinking about it.

I ordered from snipes too and it was easy aside from the fact that I ordered the wrong size. I went back right after I realized what I had done and of coursethey had no more in stock, we flooded them out! No salt here though. I halfway hope they cancel my order so I can just save myself the hassle of waiting forthem and then either trading them or selling them on Ebay. Already got NT'ers lowballing me under $250 shipped when I paid $225 shipped from snipes. Whywould I sell at a loss here trying to do the right thing and plug a fellow NT'er when I could easily sell on Ebay and make over $100 profit? I'dprefer to plug another head with the SJ's though.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

would you guys trade these for the true blue retros that came out this year? 3's are my favorite Jordans so I been thinking about it.

i would for true blues and cash.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

^^^^^I second that.

Got my girl checking sites for restocks every hour...( she's cool) ... will let every one know if they pop up..... also hope some of yall on NT let us knowwhen they restock online!

lol, I got confused on the sizing chart I went back to change and bam they were all gone. That restock wont be fun either.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I ordered from snipes too and it was easy aside from the fact that I ordered the wrong size. I went back right after I realized what I had done and of course they had no more in stock, we flooded them out! No salt here though. I halfway hope they cancel my order so I can just save myself the hassle of waiting for them and then either trading them or selling them on Ebay. Already got NT'ers lowballing me under $250 shipped when I paid $225 shipped from snipes. Why would I sell at a loss here trying to do the right thing and plug a fellow NT'er when I could easily sell on Ebay and make over $100 profit? I'd prefer to plug another head with the SJ's though.

see I anit gunna do all that lmao if i cant read it, I anit ordering +++% lmao. i got two pairs size 11 and a random size 14. I was thinking copping one totrade for somthing good but those resellers on ebay are so temping

^^^^^I second that.

i just did, but it was my second pair of space jams...i got true blues and $125...

Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

To the dudes that ordered off SWOOSH.......

Around what time did they go up and how much later did they sell out after that ???

thanks

around 11.58 i started refreshing when 12 hit i saw the picture i was done w/ my order by 12:04 ....TRIED ORDERING another pair around by 12:08 but only big sizes were left..it was very quick..it was like one mistake and your screwed

Yea I did the same. I finished at 12:02
laugh.gif

I wasn't playing.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marito

Got my girl checking sites for restocks every hour...( she's cool) ... will let every one know if they pop up..... also hope some of yall on NT let us know when they restock online!
I'm proud of you, having your girl whipped like that
pimp.gif

Keep us posted.

Originally Posted by agold1002

^^^^^I second that.

i just did, but it was my second pair of space jams...i got true blues and $125...

you got yourself a deal, i mean if your look at it like i do, you basically payed $50 for the tbs after factoring the $125 you got from the trade and the $175you spent.

Originally Posted by agold1002

^^^^^I second that.

you got yourself a deal, i mean if your look at it like i do, you basically payed $50 for the tbs after factoring the $125 you got from the trade and the $175 you spent.

my thoughts exactly and that was a pair i was just gonna stock. the hype and prices on these are crazy....now i need another 9 for retail from one of theserestocks
devil.gif
laugh.gif

been watching eBay all day...
I had my spare pair go for over $350 but it has seemed to quiet down as folks start amassing with family...

the auctions are ending in the high $290 range and with cats finding sites like snipes...it's always a good thing...

Folks are starting to pick up a pair here and there throughout the day on NDC and FNL so that means all those orders that were canceled were in fact accountedfor and allotted and they must be releasing them back into the system...

I know mad folks are salty...but remember....especially with what tomorrow is...there are more important things and the fact you have the capacity to come toNT and discuss Jordans....count your blessings...

I personally don't believe we will have a FSR restock but I think that pairs will flow into the system throughout the remainder of the year...

Merry Christmas everyone...

I ordered from snipes too and it was easy aside from the fact that I ordered the wrong size. I went back right after I realized what I had done and of course they had no more in stock, we flooded them out! No salt here though. I halfway hope they cancel my order so I can just save myself the hassle of waiting for them and then either trading them or selling them on Ebay. Already got NT'ers lowballing me under $250 shipped when I paid $225 shipped from snipes. Why would I sell at a loss here trying to do the right thing and plug a fellow NT'er when I could easily sell on Ebay and make over $100 profit? I'd prefer to plug another head with the SJ's though.

Stop sh8tting yourself, as if you could really make that $100 profit. You can't and you won't.

You lost out on time, and your a fool if you can' dump at $250 tops. Each passing day will lead to price discounts. Look at this, a bunch of resellerswill drive the market down. This has always happened. The fools are the ones paying more because they are caught up w/ the idea that they need the shoe asap,when in fact their buddies copped it and are already flaunting it.

Like I said and like most cats have said, give this time. You'll be able to swoop u these for close to retail and if not even cheaper. More so, theresellers will be hit w/ fees that would have dent them and scared their panties from reselling again !

seriously tho, why do you guys get a siz 8 if you need a 15? like its very unlikely that somebody got a 15 but needs an 8. !$#$ has never made any sense to me

Originally Posted by rocman23

seriously tho, why do you guys get a siz 8 if you need a 15? like its very unlikely that somebody got a 15 but needs an 8. !$#$ has never made any sense to me

either for resale or to just not leave emptyhanded, hoping for trade

roll.gif
roll.gif
At the $6000 jams with a reserve. Seriously, reserves are for cars, notshoes.........

Samething I Be Thinkin

how does that not make sense?

a person buys the shoe, though not their size, then sells or trades them later. its not a complicated process.

but... any store still got them?

personally if i am camping for hours i aint going home empty handed...thats just me

^if this comment is directed to me I have an 8.5 because eastbay crackheads sent me the wrong size instead of sending me a size 14 That would be dumb of me toget a super smaller size knowing that I need a 14 this comment is for rocman23 and cityfly

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Stop sh8tting yourself, as if you could really make that $100 profit. You can't and you won't.

You lost out on time, and your a fool if you can' dump at $250 tops. Each passing day will lead to price discounts. Look at this, a bunch of resellers will drive the market down. This has always happened. The fools are the ones paying more because they are caught up w/ the idea that they need the shoe asap, when in fact their buddies copped it and are already flaunting it.

Like I said and like most cats have said, give this time. You'll be able to swoop u these for close to retail and if not even cheaper. More so, the resellers will be hit w/ fees that would have dent them and scared their panties from reselling again !

A fool? Comin' at me all wrong fam. I don't need to justify anything to you and you can have all the opinions you want, that's cool, but don'tcall me out and bash me, because that is uncalled for. You need to learn some manners, but I can imagine how easy it is to sit behind a screen and puff outyour chest and call peeps out. I'm not sweatin' anything on these, and honestly I'm more than confident I'll at least get my $$$$ back. Ididn't go into this trying to make $$$$. With my mistake I was hoping to help someone out and break even. If someone can cop at discount and cheaper thanI can offer, well, that is good. Much respect.

But, check yourself poppin' off at people in your comfy house away from danger and eyes checkin you down. That's some craven cowardly $%&!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom