*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has access to the PX, Aafees or whatever store they have located at the base. You COULD try that. I know they usually get pretty much all the J'sin, not too sure with this release, but it's worth a try for those still looking.

Originally Posted by ardeedas

I hear you.. I've only seen the 45 samples.. never tried them on, but i'd assume their quality is that of the OG's... my 2000's are senior citizens in shoe years, but i remember them being conmfy.. hell, even the DMP xi's don't feel as stiff and cheap as the 2009's... Especially around the ankles.

btw.. GO STEELERS!!!
yea i got all my SJs wrapped up to keep em icey. Yea the 45 and ogs are identical both are amazing. 2000s are great couldnt ask for a betterretro. the 2009s are so much cheaper. I crushed a pair in indoor basketball in 2 hours of play. I felt like i was wearing old shoes cause they were likefalling appart. It was terrible the eyelets were separating, the toes were flimsy and collapsing the patent is cheap. the uppers didnt support my ankle and ihad the tied tight to the top. It was a disgrace. Threw on the good ol' blue chips 2 and gave the sjs i balled in to goodwill. The dmp 11s are a greatretro i love them they are my favorite 11s made

o yea steelers winning!

^410 you never told me the address of your store I was ready to make the trip down there I pm'd u yesterday about it.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Anybody know where to find a size 15?

Ther's been plenty on eBay, but if I were you I'd wait because a lot of those auctions look like deadbeats and shill bidders. 15s aren't goinganywhere.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by ardeedas

I hear you.. I've only seen the 45 samples.. never tried them on, but i'd assume their quality is that of the OG's... my 2000's are senior citizens in shoe years, but i remember them being conmfy.. hell, even the DMP xi's don't feel as stiff and cheap as the 2009's... Especially around the ankles.

btw.. GO STEELERS!!!
yea i got all my SJs wrapped up to keep em icey. Yea the 45 and ogs are identical both are amazing. 2000s are great couldnt ask for a better retro. the 2009s are so much cheaper. I crushed a pair in indoor basketball in 2 hours of play. I felt like i was wearing old shoes cause they were like falling appart. It was terrible the eyelets were separating, the toes were flimsy and collapsing the patent is cheap. the uppers didnt support my ankle and i had the tied tight to the top. It was a disgrace. Threw on the good ol' blue chips 2 and gave the sjs i balled in to goodwill. The dmp 11s are a great retro i love them they are my favorite 11s made

o yea steelers winning!
What do you mean by OGs? Wouldn't the 2000/2001 retros be the first original pair that came out besides the ultra rare 45s?

Re sellers are not gonna proffit much from these...really was it worth it for extra chump change?...out the 1000's of people standing in line or orderingonline how many of them actually like the shoe it self

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by air234ever

Damn jordan brand they look cheap as !@#%............
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only to those that don't have them!
I have em and they are cheap! I got the OG's, the 2000's, and the SJ45 samples but the 2009's are terrible. I love my other ones and there all icey still.

Nah, you're all alone when you say terrible! Compared to what JB has been brandishing lately, these things look pretty darn good! I also assure you thatyour 2000 SJ's don't look anywhere near as clean as these
smile.gif

i agree with both. resellers better get their pairs off within the next wekk. b/c with the potential restocks and hype dying...aka doerenbehcers. these havedefinitely already peaked in pricde and will eventually level out around $230 imo.

Has anyone else noticed that this shoe is RIDICULOUSLY UNCOMFORTABLE???????

This deeply saddens me because I had the previous version in my younger days and they were used to strictly to ball in.

I wouldn't be able to ball in these 09's for more than 30 min. I would say.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the chances of restocks are very small.

people should have bit the bullet and waited for these in front of stores.

i guess yall must have forgotten you got to camp for the jordan XIS . 2000 was a long time ago .
Correction...you have to wait now thanks to the advent of ebay. Without that auction site resellers would be mostly screwed and you would actuallybe able to pick these up in a store without beating two old ladies to get em. I called eastbay days after the release of the Blk/red XIs in 2001 and got my sz11 no prob. walked into athletes foot in 2000 and copped my space jams with no line. they even let me pay for em the day before. Ebay has ruined it for allreal sneakerheads and if you don't believe me just filter a search for jordan in your sz on fleabay and see how many jams pop up. Myself, I'm justwaitin for FNL to deliver my pair
glasses.gif

Lmao, damn I hate that people sell these for so much. It's like we aren't even in a recession. I mean I know ya'll want to make your paper but goddamn, give a lil holiday spirit for those who don't got damn near $300.00 for a pair or sneakers that cost $100.00 less.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

This deeply saddens me because I had the previous version in my younger days and they were used to strictly to ball in.

I suffered for 2 hours ballin. i though i just had to break em in but they got worse and worse and worse.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the chances of restocks are very small.

people should have bit the bullet and waited for these in front of stores.

i guess yall must have forgotten you got to camp for the jordan XIS . 2000 was a long time ago .
Correction...you have to wait now thanks to the advent of ebay. Without that auction site resellers would be mostly screwed and you would actually be able to pick these up in a store without beating two old ladies to get em. I called eastbay days after the release of the Blk/red XIs in 2001 and got my sz 11 no prob. walked into athletes foot in 2000 and copped my space jams with no line. they even let me pay for em the day before. Ebay has ruined it for all real sneakerheads and if you don't believe me just filter a search for jordan in your sz on fleabay and see how many jams pop up. Myself, I'm just waitin for FNL to deliver my pair
glasses.gif

FYI...

eBay was founded in '95 and was well up and running by the year 2000. As a matter of fact, the Company went public in '98. Demand was just differentfor the XIs during the first half of this decade.

Originally Posted by air234ever

Damn jordan brand they look cheap as !@#%............
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only to those that don't have them!
I have em and they are cheap! I got the OG's, the 2000's, and the SJ45 samples but the 2009's are terrible. I love my other ones and there all icey still.

Nah, you're all alone when you say terrible! Compared to what JB has been brandishing lately, these things look pretty darn good! I also assure you that your 2000 SJ's don't look anywhere near as clean as these
smile.gif
Im gonna say u never seen the SJ 2000 retro in person. The 2009 are straight garbage compared to the 2000. There are thousands of SJ 2000s thathave been taken care of and tocked and have way more ice on the soles than these. Dude check the pic above they already looked yellowed
1z2f910.jpg

I guarantee every single sneakerhead would take these 2000s over the 09's

I suffered for 2 hours ballin. i though i just had to break em in but they got worse and worse and worse.

Wow.. I give U mad props for Ballin in the these shoes for 2 hours.. I don't think I would b able to last in

these for two hours casual wear... Totally dissapointed because I am one of few that actually rocks there kicks

and I was looking forward to sporting these but it seems I am gonna have to be VERY selective on where I take
these because of the Horrible comfort.
frown.gif

i didn't say it was invented or founded in any year but the popularity of it certainly grew long after the original and retro releases of the XIs. With thepublic gaining more knowledge and trust of using ebay, it allowed resellers a cheap and rather easy forum to charge outrageous prices for products theynormally wouldn't be able to move elsewhere. thanks for the history lesson now here's yours in business practices.

Anyone receive shipping information for Finishline ?

My bank account was charged.... and now the charge is gone.... Order is still "processing" on the web site

info????????????

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

i didn't say it was invented or founded in any year but the popularity of it certainly grew long after the original and retro releases of the XIs. With the public gaining more knowledge and trust of using ebay, it allowed resellers a cheap and rather easy forum to charge outrageous prices for products they normally wouldn't be able to move elsewhere. thanks for the history lesson now here's yours in business practices.

I apologize if I insulted your ego...

Now how 'bout them Space Jams.
It's all good. Just bein stupid. I love em. Love all my 11's equally, but the BLK/Reds are still my fav shoe of all time.

i didn't say it was invented or founded in any year but the popularity of it certainly grew long after the original and retro releases of the XIs. With the public gaining more knowledge and trust of using ebay, it allowed resellers a cheap and rather easy forum to charge outrageous prices for products they normally wouldn't be able to move elsewhere. thanks for the history lesson now here's yours in business practices.

I apologize if I insulted your ego...

Now how 'bout them Space Jams.
It's all good. Just bein stupid. I love em. Love all my 11's equally, but the BLK/Reds are still my fav shoe of all time.

lol Ay mane....I gotta go with the Concords 11s...hands down. I wish I had more pairs of those so I can rock 'em in their freshest state for eternity.
U kno, I've never owned the Concords. They always look fresh but i look ******ed in white shoes IMO. I try and stick with mostly blk. iremember returning a pr of Flint XIIIs to finishline cuz i just didn't like how white shoes looked on me anymore
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23
Were both of your posts necessary?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Just like the title says, stop with the BS. All of you, that's how the other thread got locked. Pure BS.

thanks sir lance alot, how about those 11's? got yourself a pair?
Yes I did. Two pairs.

Now stop the bs.

you're under the impression that what you say is taking into consideration, glad you got your sneakers though, hope your mom didn't spend her rentmoney buying them for you
happy.gif

Wow.. I give U mad props for Ballin in the these shoes for 2 hours.. I don't think I would b able to last in

these for two hours casual wear... Totally dissapointed because I am one of few that actually rocks there kicks

and I was looking forward to sporting these but it seems I am gonna have to be VERY selective on where I take
these because of the Horrible comfort.
frown.gif
They were terrible and i wear thick crew socks with mcdavid braces and that feels real good in my blue chip 2s and my ts lightnings.

-Info about my store if u dont know u can do pm orders. We dont want hypebeasts all over the store. This store is for good friends of mine and my local ppls.If u get in good with me and i like u i will give the # to the store but all im gonna say is its in Westminster, MD 21158. We want to keep the store casual noriots. So if i trust u u will get the info. If ur gonna bring bad hype to us then dont bother. If u are not a local of westminster than stay away and i cangive u the store # but we are serious about the store protection and our customers well-being. So pm me for info

It's funny how people are trying to clown the shoes. lol You know damn well these are not bad. Some of you are either typing trash about 'em becauseyou missed out and you're trying to copp or you got them and keep comparing them so hard to your '00 SJ's. Give up and move on.

^I got the 09 and the 2000s. and bro the 2009's are bad, they look nice but there built bad. Any previous spacejam>2009's. U would know if u had theclassics

And ur prolly trying to hype the 2009 SJs ur trying to resell
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom