The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

As far as I'm concerned the team is still written off. Colon NEEDS to be a top of the rotation kind of pitcher in order for us to get anywhere. If he isn't that tomorrow, then my doubts will remain.

Why... Parker has been an "ace" top of the rotation pitcher for three straight months. The bats and the pen have been the problem for this team. Top members of the bull pen have basically had a week off so should be rested for the stretch run after Texas we get sub .500 teams this team is in prime position to make a run

What the ****

2eckz2d.png

Was at the game yesterday. Great win. Wanted to see Parker get the W, felt he should have been pulled after the first hit he gave up in the 8th but I will take it.

I'll be there again tonight. :pimp:

Got up early today should have went to the game, maybe tomorrow. Anybody going tomorrow?

I'm going again today. :lol: Went to the rivercats game on thurs, and a's game fri, sat, sun and now Monday. :pimp:

Running late just left benicia good thing we have about twelve real fans and I will be able to walk up and buy tickets on a Holliday

I've been buying all my tickets with the At-Bat app. Buy them, send them to passbook, and walk right to the gate and scan your phone. You don't have to ever worry about losing your ticket either. That "upgrade seat" feature is pretty cool too. When the game starts, they release some good discounted seats and you just pay the difference.

Back
Top Bottom