The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

This team better figure it out soon because after Cle and Sea they got Bal, Det, TB, and Texas.

I really want to add another bat. What about Morneau? Or Delmon Young? I doubt Beane would sign a guy like that but I'm desperate. :lol: This team can't hit a ball off a tee right now. :smh:

And the starting pitching...:smh: somebody get Colon his meds....

Need to sweep Cleveland we never beat Seattle then go back to winning series after series

Sonny Gray :smokin

I know it was the Lastros, but hey it's appears he should be able to hold down a much needed spot in the rotation

We can't afford to lose games like this at this time of year. ******g horrible. I hope they can somehow battle back.

This team is collapsing. :smh: The starting pitching has been so inconsistent, the offense has been trash, and the defense has been questionable. Next 10 games will make or break this season. They better be ready to play otherwise we won't be holding onto any playoff spot come a week or two from now.

The next week and a half is huge not sure they're falling apart, this is a streaky team that just hasn't had "it" lately as bad as theyve played and only three back it could be worse.

Back
Top Bottom