The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

When I ordered they said I'll get them next Friday
Any update? I didn't get actual tickets in my email yet. I'm guessing it's because we have to wait whether the ALDS starts in Oakland or Detroit first...

I'm betting on you guys winning the World Series....I had an epiphany while watching Oakland A's highlights on ESPN yesterday...and I just envisioned you guys winning..

So I'm going to bet on you guys :smile:

Do you guys remember when I said this??! :lol: I still believe it bruhs :smokin

[COLOR=#red]Sadly I won't be here for the A's first playoff series... but I sure will be all the way up until the World Series!! (A's vs. Dodgers) :nthat:[/COLOR]

Sadly I won't be here for the A's first playoff series... but I sure will be all the way up until the World Series!! (A's vs. Dodgers)
nthat.gif
Currently in LA for school, and if that series happens, WOAH

I had to miss the playoffs last because of school in LA as well. Where are you attending school?

Last edited:
I had tickets to each game last year and couldn't attend because my company sent me to Washington for the week. I was heated. :lol: :smh:

I got tickets again this year, as long as we are the home team, I should be able to go. :lol:

Anyways, Sox lost. C'mon fellas, lets get the offense rolling!

What a missed opportunity to tie up the Red Sox.

We got Weaver and then Felix, good challenge.

King tomorrow Meyer's sat and a rookie pitching matchup on the last day of the season. Two back with three to go. Lets root for Minnesotato sweep the sox fellas

I've given up hope on the 1 seed. We need to lock up the 2 though. I'm getting a bit nervous. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom