The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

Got mine also. Going to be tough to get out there for weekday games but I got a pair. Now let's get there first.

Season tickets aren't that bad I paid 720 a seat for 24 game pack, two rows behind the bullpen mound. Parking is lowered to $9 for season ticket holders so between parking and the high cost games the savings paid for the tickets. Actually went to 31 games the extra games were bought at a discount as well from season tick holder services

Damn, 720 for 24 games though? I guess when you consider where you're sitting though it's a deal. How much would 81 have been?

That $30 a game for a $38 seat plus the giants games that seat was 60. You can get season tickets as low as 200+ worth it I think...

Ticket price per round for my seats

Alds:34
Alcs:60
Series:215

I had to miss the playoffs last because of school in LA as well. Where are you attending school?

Same here! I wouldve gone to Game 3 with my friend! Lol.
Just started 2nd year at UCLA!

Still waiting on my ALDS game 2 ticket, but I'll probably call if it isnt here by last day of September! :frown:

Last edited:
A's are 8/1 favorite to win World Series (tied with Braves), fifth overall.

7/2 odds of winning the pennant. Bummer.

I get the same from the cowboys and falcons just from going to one game at each place was in Dallas in 09 still getting them

Anyone have any idea on what time Game 1 Friday night will start?

Trying to figure out how early I have to get off work to make sure I'm hammered for gametime...

^I'm thinking we'll be the late game, probably start around 5. Speaking of game 1, I got a ticket in 207 to sell if you need one (my dad can't go).

Back
Top Bottom