The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Either could go in my mind or both if Pomerantz is coming back to the rotation Billie just find a shortstop so Lowry can play second base please and thank you

trading hammel would be ideal, but not a big mkt for a 1/2 yr rental...

tommy has a bunch of years of team control and part of the reason he cant be too happy with oak is that this yr basically is a wasted yr for service time...so yea, we'd get more

if chase didnt such a huge contract, hed be a realistic target. grew up in socal, offseason home in the bay...

2 years/$27M (2014-15), plus 2016-18 options
signed extension with Philadelphia 8/8/13
14:$15M, 15:$10M, 16-18:$15M vesting options ($2M buyout for 2016)
2015 salary increases by $5M to $15M with 15 days or less on disabled list with knee injury in 2014
options guaranteed with 500 plate appearance in previous season
if option does not vest, it becomes a club option valued between $5M and $11M, based on days spent on the disabled list in previous season

trading hammel would be ideal, but not a big mkt for a 1/2 yr rental...

tommy has a bunch of years of team control and part of the reason he cant be too happy with oak is that this yr basically is a wasted yr for service time...so yea, we'd get more

if chase didnt such a huge contract, hed be a realistic target. grew up in socal, offseason home in the bay...

2 years/$27M (2014-15), plus 2016-18 options
signed extension with Philadelphia 8/8/13
14:$15M, 15:$10M, 16-18:$15M vesting options ($2M buyout for 2016)
2015 salary increases by $5M to $15M with 15 days or less on disabled list with knee injury in 2014
options guaranteed with 500 plate appearance in previous season
if option does not vest, it becomes a club option valued between $5M and $11M, based on days spent on the disabled list in previous season

F it go all in and get toulo....

Not srs he's out of our and most others price range

Queue "celebration"

@Athletics: #Athletics recall Evan Scribner from Sacramento and designate Jim Johnson for assignment.

That JD hr this ur was def a pull shot off nathan, 1st pitch slider

Last yr, I think, he had the oppo

Root Beer Float was last night. Since when have they done it at night? I remember when they did it on Wed Day games with Dollar Hot Dogs was :pimp:

over before it ever started

from @thatsanerror (scorer for the ports)

Michael Ynoa was just removed in the middle of an at bat. After the pitch was fouled off Ynoa was clearly really angry behind the mound.

Players went out and then quickly out came Ryan Christenson. Signaled for the trainer to come out & quickly signaled to bring in new pitcher

Not sure why/what the injury is that had Michael Ynoa removed in middle of an at bat tonight but feel bad for the guy. Has to feel cursed.

AYYY THAT COMEBACK DOE

And probably the only time I'll say this but thank you Machado LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom