The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

That sounds familiar... Good Lord if we had Holliday today that would be nasty

I would also take Utley but not sure about his 10/5 if he would want to come here (he also lives here) **** at this point I may take a flyer on Brian Roberts

is anyone going on Saturday I'll be tailgating my work gave me seats today. I really wanted avoid going on larusa bobblehead day because of the lines

Also going Thursday but I'll be goin in the gate at first pitch probably

Last edited:
:smh: at the amount of runners left on base. We were very fortunate to win this game.

Hope Moss can remember how to play baseball before September

Last edited:
I must have missed it last night, but where the fans really cheering that much for Balfour? I'm listening to Damon Bruce and he started to rip into the fans.
Also rally possum :rofl:

They were not gonna lie I was too, more so from just him being back I didn't want him to succeed

I've cheered a few boo some former players but it really wasn't his fault he left Billy didn't want him and cast him off only to pick up a guy who should be in AA

*DOOLITTLE IS BETTER THAN HIM THOUGH

Moss what's wrong with you man!?!?!

Didn't watch only listened on the radio but I hope sonny isn't fading from the innings

And? He still has pitched more innings in the last 12 months then he ever has in his life

Not saying he is I just am hoping he won't

Moss Vogt and Jaso are 0 for their last 47 just had a 15-10 month and everyone seems all doom and gloom about the team

I'm guilty of getting overly emotional with Billy going "all in" but looking at the facts the outlook for this team is good

I'm not worried. The bullpen looks solid, guys who were slumping like Reddick and Sogard have been having good at-bats as of late, and the starting pitching is pretty damn good.

Moss Vogt and Jaso are 0 for their last 47 just had a 15-10 month and everyone seems all doom and gloom about the team

I'm guilty of getting overly emotional with Billy going "all in" but looking at the facts the outlook for this team is good

:x at that stat for Moss, Vogt, Jaso good lord!

My math was off I guess they said on the post game that they were actually 0-58 prior to today

Game was fun tonight house was empty and I can for sure tell that some of the casual (see:giants) fans are coming to the park when half of the crowd goes nuts for 220' fly balls

Lesters last pitch

View media item 1121442

went to Sundays game, such a nice day, but hey can't win em all....

Moss is such dogpoop right now, strikeout waiting to happen

back from maui...surprsingly lots of oak fan's i ran into (lots of newer lookin hats and jerseys tho) say about 5 cespedes jerseys that made me lol

nice too see no ground was lost during the vacay...couldnt get used to games that early

Moss is killing this line up, can gomes please get some ab's

Sogard watched 5 pitches and stuck out without even swing the bat once

Detroit is done if verlander is really hurt probably miss the wild card

Back
Top Bottom