The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

[COLOR=#red]So we can actually see what's being played on them? :lol:[/COLOR]

No kidding!

Honestly the screens do a lot for me in terms of making the Coliseum a decent home. I was already okay with it, having new screens makes it better. I really wouldn't be bothered not having a new stadium, but I know I'm in the minority.

Sadly, last I think last place. I hope I'm wrong, but they jettisoned almost everybody worth mentioning. I really don't see this team making any noise. But like I said, I hope they prove me wrong.

Last edited:
I have no predictions until after the break... I can honestly say I have NO IDEA how this team will play together. It's going to be hit or miss.

will coco and the pitching stay healthy?

Will they still be weak up the middle?

Anyone bringing a bat?

Etc.

is there a reason this team didn't keep chris carter during that 2012 season?

that dude always has his career days against us

Cliffnotes on last 2 days:

SEMIEN IS LEGIT

V FOR VENDITTE

ZITO WILL PITCH TOMORROW

PUMPED.

Awesome to see Zito pitching 4 scoreless innings today (only 1 hit allowed)

Last edited:
Checking in for the 2015 season. :smokin Glad to see that Th3RealF0lkBlu3s is keeping this thread alive!

Not going to opening night but going to 4/8 and 4/10. Hoping for a great season this year. :nthat:

This is the least I have ever paid attention to the off season but either way, I am excited baseball is back. I'll be tailgating on Saturday and I'll go in if I find a ticket. :lol:

Will be at opening day also.

Hoping for the best, but either way, baseball is finally back. :pimp:

In LA for the longest time, will try to go to the game against the Angels in a few weeks in Anaheim though. Freakin' pumped for the season though.

Back
Top Bottom