The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Knew we'd be bad. I had 70-80 wins in the poll, and that was closer to the 70 part in my mind.
Your avy brings back memories. That sack on Barkley at my first UCLA game 
pimp.gif

Have never been less involved in a baseball season before. Been to 6 games this year but have watched almost no baseball on TV.

Anyways, this teams defense is an absolute joke. Is it me or has the defense been junk since Wash left?

WON 8 OF OUR LAST 11!!!

but smh the West is getting better

Mariners with Trumbo and Rangers with Hamilton and Gallo 
mean.gif

Eager to see what trades we will come up with. Going to prepare my farewells to Kazmir I bet.

Well we are playing much better!

Sonny might be the best pitcher in the AL, and Billy Burns leading candidate for Rookie of The Year!

Coco- I will love you forever but I think he's done, I dont see them taking Billy out of the leadoff spot any time soon

Hey guys hows it hanging?

Just saw that we are +15 in run differential but still have the worst record in the AL

LULZ

:lol:

Hey guys hows it hanging?

Just saw that we are +15 in run differential but still have the worst record in the AL

LULZ

:lol:

+23 now

just need zob to heat up so his value goes up lil. kaz and/or chav will be dealt, leaving it open for nolin/bassit/dPom to take up a slot. griffin likely will just rehab all year.

our dh is basically a right handed sogard, good thing theres two more years of it...

and as for the draft, pretty underwhelming...only reason we took martin was to overslot for someone like chalmers (the only high ceiling player of the top half of the draft).

at least lawrie's ab's look better, vogt got himself a slumpbuster in tijuana, and bb is not making us not miss coco too much

Those one run losses are just...UGH...brutal...but good win today in SD

Last edited:
Dead thread, but I figure no one else would appreciate this:

http://www.fanatics.com/MLB_Oakland...llection_Mesh_Batting_Practice_Jersey_-_Green

View media item 1635581
View media item 1635583
View media item 1635584
View media item 1635589
View media item 1635591

Couldn't pass this up. And I definitely wasn't getting Reggie's jersey so I'm glad I found Rickey's :smokin

goood lookin out. been wanting to pick up a Rickey jersey for a minute. how true to size do these joints run?? I swear, baseball jerseys run way too big sometimes. usually wear a M, but I need to size down to a S for majestics

Dead thread, but I figure no one else would appreciate this:

http://www.fanatics.com/MLB_Oakland...llection_Mesh_Batting_Practice_Jersey_-_Green

View media item 1635581
View media item 1635583
View media item 1635584
View media item 1635589
View media item 1635591

Couldn't pass this up. And I definitely wasn't getting Reggie's jersey so I'm glad I found Rickey's :smokin

goood lookin out. been wanting to pick up a Rickey jersey for a minute. how true to size do these joints run?? I swear, baseball jerseys run way too big sometimes. usually wear a M, but I need to size down to a S for majestics

I looked up the sizing chart on the website and decided to go with small. I know that at 29'' length it seems too long for me but these M&N smalls start at 27'', so I'm hopeful it'll fit well. Reviews on the bottom of the page say good fit.

Tyler Clippard frustrates me so much.. luckily we were able to win it in the 10th. I still have hope that we can make a run but we gotta start sweeping teams. Let's start off by sweeping SF. :nthat:

Let the selling begin. Bye Kazmir!

"#Athletics trade LHP Scott Kazmir to Houston for RHP Daniel Mengden and C Jacob Nottingham; "

[COLOR=#red]Fully expect at least two more trades... don't mind them at this point.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom