The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Damon Bruce from 957 The Game reported yesterday that a buddy of his got an e-mail from the A's asking to renew his Season Tickets. His buddy respectfully declined and the A's sales manager or someone from the higher offices reportedly responded with "news regarding the A's stadium will be announced soon" (paraphrasing of course).
Ah ok that makes more sense. I was under the impression that all season ticket holders had been sent something about news coming soon. 

It's sad to know that i shouldn't get too comfortable with having krush davis on our team :frown:

Graveman was pitching a gem...until that 7th inning. Capped off by the ongoing A's killer, Beltre!

Lew said to Mark Purdy of the San Jose Mercury News that he expects Fisher is going to announce an Oakland site in the next few months.

Lew's son Keith is still in the organization and the man taking over as president, Dave Kaval, has success as a stadium advocate with the Earthquakes. I think we're entering the beginning of the end of this stadium saga, and it ends as it began, with Oakland.

Check out newballpark.org's post on this:

https://newballpark.org/2016/11/17/wolff-crowley-step-down-for-fisher-kaval-to-take-over/

Last edited:
:lol: nah man that's the blog for someone I've been following about our stadium issue for more than 10 years now I think. However long the blog has been around.

Wish I could take credit for it, the guy has been great analyzing the issue.

First game of the season, but with the move of the Raiders to Las Vegas on the horizon, this is the beginning of a new era of Oakland baseball.

Never though I'd see the day.

David Kaval has done a great job embracing Oakland and made some major improvements to the fan experience already.

This team will not be very good this year but I'm excited to see the young rotation (Graveman, Manaea, Cotton).

When are they gonna to announce the new stadium details??? Where will they build it?

The president of the team has said by the end of this season they will announce where they want to build the stadium in Oakland. The locations they are considering are the Coliseum site, Howard Terminal (Jack London Square), Laney College site and another that I forget.

The president of the team has said by the end of this season they will announce where they want to build the stadium in Oakland. The locations they are considering are the Coliseum site, Howard Terminal (Jack London Square), Laney College site and another that I forget.

Brooklyn Basin is the last site that's been made public as consideration. But I think BB is the least favorable option...

Wish Dave Kaval was president of the Raiders :smh:

The other KD bout to hit another 40+ HR's?! :nerd:

Last edited:
If you're not at the game, where are y'all watching this at? Can't find this **** on TV anywhere :lol:

Back
Top Bottom