The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

This team has a great record and I don’t mean to be a downer but their holes are what is going to cost them in the postseason if they don’t work on it.

They need to learn to put the ball in play. You ain’t hitting jacks everyday in the postseason. Make some damn contact sometimes.

My heart man...

8BA366E5-8A19-4434-AE6A-2D7486922B64.gif

Every time I talk ****, they do this. :lol:

I don’t think it’s sustainable but I’ll enjoy it for now.

Welp, Chapman done for the season :smh:

It hurts but it makes sense. He hasn’t looked the same this year offensively or defensively. Need Olson to keep playing better and I think the X factor is Marcus. He hasn’t looked the same, not sure if he’s hurt or what but he needs to step up with Chap out.

Not feeling good about this team at all, really hope the offense somehow wakes up. Olson and Marcus have been so disappointing.

Hope we can get enough offense and the starters can hold it down to get to the bullpen. White Sox have a lot of pop so going to need to get some some swings and misses.

Need Luzard and Bassitt to have great games.

Man, what a stressful ****ing game. I don't even care if it's not a real first round, feels good to finally win a damn series.

Excited for the Astro's series. Olson, wake the **** up please!

yalll, when we went down 3-0 early..i thought it was was reynolds wrap for this squad.

THAT RESILIENCE! from Oakland F's to Oakland A's! **** the astros!

Same. This team gets so deflated when they get behind early. I thought we missed our chance to set the tone in that 2nd inning with runners at the corners and only 1 out. Hope this gives them confidence going into the next series.

Back
Top Bottom