The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

After all that, we're in the SAME exact position we were in a year ago lol. Unbelievable.

The more this drags, the more I believe mark Davis doesn't want to be in Oakland...

I think we end up in LA with Rams. Mark doesn't wana b in Oakland. It's evident. Chargers gonna stay in San Diego or look elsewhere but I believe it'll b Raider/Rams in 2017...but then again who knows any more

Mark needs to work on who will host us, then. USC/LA Coliseum won't host the Raiders. We'd have to look for a spot like Dodger Stadium to make it work.

How bout that man Jerry Jones tho...

Read a tweet from a Raider fan that Jerry said he'd do eeverything he could to keep the raiders in Oakland.

Pulled strings the night before to get most owners to roll with Kronke .

on the way out Dr. Death tweeted he said thanks to Jerry Jones...came and said he was the only owner to show up to Al's funeral.

this dude is more Raider than mark davis...smh. and you think jerry jones will let his *** move to San Antonio? Don't even try to feed us tthat BS mark lol

Last edited:
Jerry loved Al. He came up under Al so I see Jerry going to bat for us. But Mark is an idiot and he doesn't wana b in Oakland. I understand that with the city not helping it's hard but there's other options out there but he don't wana explore those. On the real, I win Powerball, that's a phone call I'm making LOL...

On the real, I win Powerball, that's a phone call I'm making LOL...
make sure to have a NT RAIDER suite. 
nthat.gif

All the regulars of NT Raider thread gettin season tickets to tthe stadium I fund if I get powerball lol

Jerry loved Al. He came up under Al so I see Jerry going to bat for us. But Mark is an idiot and he doesn't wana b in Oakland. I understand that with the city not helping it's hard but there's other options out there but he don't wana explore those. On the real, I win Powerball, that's a phone call I'm making LOL...

Jerry always walked by and stopped and would say hi to the Black Hole every time Dallas was in town

I wonder how this rumors about Larry Ellison were true...

Dr Death didmention the Raiders called the city of Oakland about negotiations after the vote. No one else mentioned that, but worth noting. DDude is an Oakland homer tho. So take it with a grain of salt

I don't know why you guys keep saying Mark doesn't want to be in Oakland.

Mark wants a venue suitable for pro football. Can't blame him about L.A. too many incentives to play that hand. I also firmly believe him when he says he'd rather that be In Oakland than in SA or Portland or whatever other **** hole gets brought up.

If you guys are just voicing that you feel there's zero chance something can feasibly get done in Oakland that's different, it's just all day people been saying that as if Davis has been trying to screw the city, or that even with a new stadium the location wouldn't be suitable. Mark is a lot of things but he ain't like that.

Someone said we're in the same position we've been in all year. Not true. Only thing unchanged is the uncertainty. We all know this is a game and we're now occupying a totally different position on the board.

Last edited:
I think he wanted to be a billionaire more than anything and the other owners told him nah.

Back
Top Bottom