*****The OFFICIAL 2014 NFC South is Trash Thread: CONGRATS TO THE CAROLINA PANTHERS BACK-2-BACK NFCS

Who Will Win the NFC South Showdown?

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Carolina. Can you use some Vaseline, at least?
frown.gif
smokin.gif

BBQ-Chicken.jpg

Geaux home Saints!

The Saints couldn't take the grillin', so they tried to take my man Killa Cam out....

newton.gif

smokin.gif

My super Bowl is this week against ya ***** boys and I'm praying sCam can play so I don't hear excuses from ya.

Last edited:
The Falcons will win the South at 8-8, fire Mike Smith and Mike Nolan, bring in Jim Harbaugh after SF let's him go, draft good pass rushers and dominate the South next year.

The Panthers are currently #1 in the division at 5-8-1! 
roll.gif

Waiting for the Saints to take an L tomorrow....

giphy.gif

Didn't even know that this thread even existed til now. I'm repping the Panthers of course. Up and down season without a doubt, so I'm curious to see what Gettleman does in the off-season. My 1st change? New HC.

Cant believe I'm saying this but...... Geux Saints!!!! 
sick.gif
, can't have them panthers in the playoffs.

Didn't even know that this thread even existed til now. I'm repping the Panthers of course. Up and down season without a doubt, so I'm curious to see what Gettleman does in the off-season. My 1st change? New HC.
Rivera's not going anywhere.

I'd go OT, Secondary, DL 1,2,3 in the draft. Not sure of our financial situation, but I'm hoping we can add a great player in our secondary. Chromate, Maxwell, or Flowers would be sweet.

So im looking at ESPN ... did Carolina really win the division?

Thought ATL was in control at 4-0

So im looking at ESPN ... did Carolina really win the division?

Thought ATL was in control at 4-0
Nah not yet but if the Saints lose tonight that would give panthers more breathing room. But the falcons are third because they have 9 loses versus the panthers and Saints 8

Last edited:
Yeah now that we lost to the Steelers, I'm content with losing out. I'd rather get that top 10 pick then to lose in the wild card and draft 20th overall. We need pass rushers so bad.

sick.gif
Wash ya face, b.

When you're drunk from all that drinking due to losing, I guess you'll say the damnedest things.

Go Bears!!! 
happy.gif

Well damn .. man i look back at that Lions and Browns for sure and thats 2 W's given away :smh:

Oh well time to play the rebuild game

For the sake of my fantasy team i need (positive) record passing yards/td numbers from brees tonight

Last edited:

Rivera's not going anywhere.

I'd go OT, Secondary, DL 1,2,3 in the draft. Not sure of our financial situation, but I'm hoping we can add a great player in our secondary. Chromate, Maxwell, or Flowers would be sweet.
Yeah, I'm not sure about Rivera.

Shula has got to go!

The Panthers are atrocious on special teams. Literally the worst in the league. I cringe every time Brenton is about to catch the ball 
sick.gif

The Panthers need to REALLY work on improving the O-line, Special Teams, and fixing the defense in the off-season. 

Last edited:

sick.gif
Wash ya face, b.

When you're drunk from all that drinking due to losing, I guess you'll say the damnedest things.

Go Bears!!! 
happy.gif

I'm good good and sober fam, GEUX SAINTS!!!!

Still can't believe we lost to Derek Anderson twice, **** is laughable 
laugh.gif
. At the same time Thank You Panthers for solidifying Mariota causing havoc in the division for at least 10 years 
happy.gif

I'm good good and sober fam, GEUX SAINTS!!!!

Still can't believe we lost to Derek Anderson twice, **** is laughable 
laugh.gif
. At the same time Thank You Panthers for solidifying Mariota causing havoc in the division for at least 10 years 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

The Panthers were really iffy tho, but it still counts.

You know what.... the Bucs will pull off the unbelievable and beat the Packers, and smack the Saints, finishing with a respectable 4-12 record (for Bucs standards), and no chance at a #1 pick.

#NoMariotaForYou

Yeah, I'm not sure about Rivera.

Shula has got to go!

The Panthers are atrocious on special teams. Literally the worst in the league. I cringe every time Brenton is about to catch the ball 
sick.gif

The Panthers need to REALLY work on improving the O-line, Special Teams, and fixing the defense in the off-season. 
Special teams is terrible for sure. Can't tackle; 50/50 chance of fumbling the return. I know we need help in all the non-glamor positions (OL, DL, Secondary) but I would love if we added a deep threat to pair with Benjamin. As great as he's going to be, he's not a deep threat.

Special teams is terrible for sure. Can't tackle; 50/50 chance of fumbling the return. I know we need help in all the non-glamor positions (OL, DL, Secondary) but I would love if we added a deep threat to pair with Benjamin. As great as he's going to be, he's not a deep threat.

And drops half off the passes that are thrown his way. Every time I see a dropped pass by Kelvin, I always say...Smitty would have pulled that one in.

Ron needs to go. We have won Zero playoff games since he's been here. In this league, you either win playoff games or you get demoted. I hope Jerry and our Idiotic GM think long and hard about the path we are taking the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom