THE OFFICIAL 2016-17 CHICAGO BULLS OFFSEASON THREAD vol. #FireGarPax

team keeps winning! wow might not be bottom 2 after all. but hope to get that top 3 pick seems those 3 are the studs of the draft.

Gotta let the boy Niko raise his trade value....
Matter of fact everyone on the roster should be on the block with the exception of Dunn and Lauri.

This recent winning streak really is spoiling our lotto odds....feel conflicted.

Dunn, Laurie , Bobby and Lavine should be exceptions. Everyone else is trade able. I low-key like Valentine, but he's wild inconsistent. Then again, he's in his second year.

is this team good enough to make the playoffs? yes against the top teams in west and east bulls will struggle but middle pack and bad teams? seems like they can handle them.

its gonna suck getting the 7th pick in draft...top 3 are the guys we need.

Why TF do they keep winning please trade Niko now while he’s playing well and his value his high. He won’t be this good come Feb / March / April. In the process keep losing.

^
Enjoy these wins for the moment.
The tanking will be back on shortly.
I’m not enjoying them, because they’re not truly leading to anything productive.

We need the most amount of lottery balls as possible. And I thought it would’ve been hilarious and poetic that 20 years after the Bulls went 69-13, that this season they would go 13–69. When we need them to be trash.

And this short term level of solid play from Niko is too little, too late. The best it could possibly do is net us younger and more promising assets or draft picks in a trade.

Tank, let Zach Lavine recover and come back, and let’s see if he (the future of the franchise) can positively impact the team. Let him ball out and get his confidence back. At the very least it could be promising, and entertaining losses as a fan.

Seeing them win lately is frustrating if anything.

It was interesting to see them hold their own against the Cavs and Celtics. Honestly, who knows what this team can be once Lavine is inserted into the lineup. Only time will tell if this sudden wining was only a fluke.

The team is playing well and I've always believed that Mirotic could ball more consistently with more touches(same thing applies to Doug). I do believe we are capable of being a contender if Zach returns and is playing at the level he did last year prior to injury. I would prefer to have another young draft piece to build with.

The team is playing well and I've always believed that Mirotic could ball more consistently with more touches(same thing applies to Doug). I do believe we are capable of being a contender if Zach returns and is playing at the level he did last year prior to injury. I would prefer to have another young draft piece to build with.
Um, contender for what? We aren’t even close to Cleveland and Boston. Let alone even teams like Washington, Milwaukee, and Toronto.

The team just started playing well and seems to be on the up and up. If Lavine is added to the rotation, and the level of play from the current cast stays consistent, we would can make noise in the post season. Can we beat a team like Cleveland in a best of 7? No, however we could take two games. The team lacks experience and chemistry, however that will come with time.

I shouldn't have used the word contender, but don't be daft. I'm pretty sure you see my point.

Last edited:
this

the worse spot to be in in sports is a middle of the road team with no upside
The team just started playing well and seems to be on the up and up. If Lavine is added to the rotation, and the level of play from the current cast stays consistent, we would can make noise in the post season. Can we beat a team like Cleveland in a best of 7? No, however we could take two games. The team lacks experience and chemistry, however that will come with time.

If make noise in the playoffs means first round exit then sure I see your point

Back
Top Bottom