THE OFFICIAL 2016-17 CHICAGO BULLS OFFSEASON THREAD vol. #FireGarPax

Blew out Portland, then had a sloppy , poor shooting game against Utah. Both Ws.

Jimmy was a one man show yesterday 
smokin.gif

^
Yup.
Jimmy had 35 and Wade with 22, yet Fred's ineptitude rears its ugly head again with a mind boggling decision to throw an ice cold Canaan out there. :smh:

When the Bulls are winning...no comments

When the Bulls are losing...comments 
nerd.gif

In all seriousness, Hoiberg said he drew the play up for Jimmy, he got a decent look and totally missed it. Even Hoiberg said the is on him, but I will give him credit; he has improved since last year. 

Oh well, on to the next one

lol tbh it seems like i never watch them when they win 
mean.gif
 only win i seen is when they played BK...

When the Bulls are winning...no comments

When the Bulls are losing...comments :nerd:

C'mon PJ, youre better than that.
Were all die hards in here, but lets be real. We ain't going nowhere with Fred at the helm. Most of us don't care cafter the Cubbies won us the World Series.
I stood by the ousting of Derrick and JO, and well be proven right by the end of the season, but were still a long ways of getting there.
Lets keep building!

Last edited:
C'mon PJ, youre better than that.
Were all die hards in here, but lets be real. We ain't going nowhere with Fred at the helm. Most of us don't care cafter the Cubbies won us the World Series.
I stood by the ousting of Derrick and JO, and well be proven right by the end of the season, but were still a long ways of getting there.
Lets keep building!
I'm being sarcastic 
laugh.gif
 I know majority of y'all were sauced after the Cubs win and the bulls kind of took a back seat. No biggie! 

Doug still out. MCW out another month at least it seems.

With the veterans on our team I feel like we need to pickup another reliable wing/forward

:nthat:

I was :smh: at these clowns in the NBA season thread, with their NBA seasons predictions and everyone had the the Bulls on the outside looking in.
Addition by subtraction bros.

Doug still out. MCW out another month at least it seems.

With the veterans on our team I feel like we need to pickup another reliable wing/forward
MCW is actually out for 2 weeks. The 4-6 week timeline is from the original injury.
nthat.gif

I was
mean.gif
at these clowns in the NBA season thread, with their NBA seasons predictions and everyone had the the Bulls on the outside looking in.
Addition by subtraction bros.
I ain't worried. It's gonna feel that much sweeter in April. 
nthat.gif

It's no secret I cant stand wade...but this whole patting, giving dap to your opponents in the middle of the game type isshhh needs to stop.
I don't give a damn if that's your bro, undercover lover, or whatever but keep that isshhh off the battlefield!
More reason to hate this clown wade!

It's no secret I cant stand wade...but this whole patting, giving dap to your opponents in the middle of the game type isshhh needs to stop.
I don't give a damn if that's your bro, undercover lover, or whatever but keep that isshhh off the battlefield!
More reason to hate this clown wade!

I think the league is too friendly period. I intentionally foul you, I'm not giving you a high five.

Fred needs to stop jerking around and put Niko into the starting line up and have Taj come off the bench.
Got no depth whatsoever and we desperately need a spark off that weak bench.

Whats the over/under on Fred making through the entire year?

Gotta start raising Doug and Niko's trade value.

Back
Top Bottom