The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
They honestly should of went with white helmets or switched them to navy or something. Silver helmet looks out of place with the unis now.

They're not bad,just not too big on the shoulder stripes but maybe they'll grow on me

I think they’re the best of the bunch so far

if I’m scoring it, I got it in this order: pats, browns, falcons and then bucs

but the bar was super low for them and the browns since they had the worst of the bunch.. falcons had the easiest move

anyone else made jersey changes?

i don't mind them but the pants with the white jerseys need to change to white or red. change the helmet color too. and hopefully the red alternates with the white helmets are back

The giants just took a QB top 10......

also.. I assume it’s for okudah

makes sense

Last edited:

1587400386992.gif

EWD4CAPWkAIhSfd

:emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes:

If they were gonna bring the Pat Patriot joints back into the fold, might as well have gone with white helmets for the updates as well like DeadsetAce DeadsetAce was saying. They'd only need to swap out the decal to rock the throwbacks if they did.

They'd look better and would be more of a wholesale change instead of trying to hold onto one last piece of the TB-era.

Whenever teams do those kind of updates I always wonder why they don't close the circle (stripes). Have it wrap under the armpit or something.

I've hated how the Dolphins always had that strip down the leg, didn't connect to anything.

1587402265921.png

Don't like it.

Like it better when it connects like the old Hurricanes Unis. Just makes sense and looks better to me.

1587402908623.png

The pats always had the cleanest color combos. Something about NAVY, red and blue. Always liked the chargers and rams navy/yellow

niners white with red and gold
Saints white and gold

meanwhile, my birds can’t even rock the kelly green

Whenever teams do those kind of updates I always wonder why they don't close the circle (stripes). Have it wrap under the armpit or something.

I've hated how the Dolphins always had that strip down the leg, didn't connect to anything.

1587402265921.png

Don't like it.

Like it better when it connects like the old Hurricanes Unis. Just makes sense and looks better to me.

1587402908623.png

Nah I disagree.. like with NBA jerseys, I like the pipping on the pants, but hate when it’s going up the sides

although those Miami jerseys are my favorites

Numbers on sleeves instead of logo >

I prefer when there are no extra numbers

This is gonna be one glorious trainwreck isn't it? :lol:

These people clearly never ran a fantasy football league. CBS has been running one for the last 5 weeks off their website.

I always did mine off line, in house. Phones lines... don't HAVE to do it online. It's not that complicated.

They did it in the 70s and 80s and early 90s no problem, they are over thinking this.

These people clearly never ran a fantasy football league.

I always did mine off line, in house. Phones lines... don't HAVE to do it online. It's not that complicated.

They did it in the 70s and 80s and early 90s no problem, they are over thinking this.

man.. in all the fantasy drafts I’ve done online, only time I’ve seen someone struggle is usually someone is a little bit older and then got a crap ton of papers and just struggle on computers and with tech in general

Like the lawyers who are overly reliant on their secretaries to the point they dictate stuff to them and have other people doing a ton of their typing.. knew how that shh would play out.. would accidentally take the wrong person because they were just trying view their profile or something or pressing the wrong button or something

but I figured it would be a 2 tiered system.. where they make the pick and then some confirmed person then gives the thumb up and they have to give an authorization code or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom