The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see some folks looking at his build and comparing him to leonard Floyd, Anthony Barr and/or dion jordan

but those are all guys I think that should have gone (or would have been better off with) to 3-4 teams and been an OLB

but with simmons I think he should be with a 4-3 team and let him line up in SAM or WILL in base if he has to be designated a spot, but really he’s allowing you to be in nickel from jump and you got 4 guys in front of him protecting him to a degree
Simmons is a freak, not even just from an athletic standpoint.

Clemson had their linebacker playing ****ing corner and single high safety.
That’s ridiculous.
Dude can legitimately play everything but DT and big end.

I really want the giants to grab him at 4. They haven’t had a playmaker with that skill on defense in a while. Definitely haven’t had a linebacker that could hold it down longer than that.

I really want the giants to grab him at 4. They haven’t had a playmaker with that skill on defense in a while. Definitely haven’t had a linebacker that could hold it down longer than that.
I've heard a lot of Giants fans saying that. Makes sense. Giants LBs may be one of the worst position groups in the league going back the last decade or so.

I've heard a lot of Giants fans saying that. Makes sense. Giants LBs may be one of the worst position groups in the league going back the last decade or so.

we haven’t drafted a linebacker in the first round since Carl Banks. Haven’t had one that could QB the defense and cover since Antonio Pierce. I’m going to need them to stop Ignoring the position.

what happened?
148C9497-225A-4A28-ACA1-859AEF66D03E.jpeg

Simmons gotta get used like Polamalu. Put him at safety. If he’s not comfortable there, then he’s definitely a linebacker

Yea but jete getting at least a 1st, at the least.. jags getting a 4th or 5th

Trading a sixth for Fournette then letting him walk for a comp pick isn't the worst idea

a little different when say you get the package y’all got for ramsey

vs what y’all might get for fournette
The problem is the FO.

Allen Robinson, Blake Bortles, Jalen Ramsey, Yannick & Fournette never got to see a 2nd contract. Like never got to NEGOTIATIONS!

The problem is the FO.

Allen Robinson, Blake Bortles, Jalen Ramsey, Yannick & Fournette never got to see a 2nd contract. Like never got to NEGOTIATIONS!

You are correct

but at least y’all got a lot of ramsey and jete might do the same with their guy

And didn’t bortles get a 2 year extension?

I’m always in for the draft.. but I’m curious how many of these rumors are true and who does end going where and how high

Taylor, of course,, but he wasn't OG ..That squad was too nice, Brunell, McCardell, Smith..Natrone Means, but James Stewart was the lead. I knew this cause the Vikings had a separate James Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom