The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
they released already
DA544852-ED9A-4D98-9B60-42A7CDD85DB3.png
EDA5903F-AF7C-4C4F-A5EE-78A6BD1CC873.png

yup.. dolphins ain’t going get better than these

Yea he'll be a star in Miami if he stays healthy

His arm talent and accuracy playing against top SEC defenses his whole college career shows me he's got the tools to be their best QB since #13

Agree but whoa now lets not forget my boy Mahomes :lol: . especially after embarrassing the 49ers which we haven't saw that amount of poise since TB13 vs. Falcons.

Agree but whoa now lets not forget my boy Mahomes :lol: . especially after embarrassing the 49ers which we haven't saw that amount of poise since TB13 vs. Falcons.

Was saying that more in terms of Miami QB's rather than QB's in the league in general :lol:, Mahomes is the best player in the league regardless of position rn imo

Embarrassing the niners? I must have been at a different game.

Eagles ain’t spending this.. but ain’t seahawks got couple good rbs

One with fumbling issues coming off injury and another one that's starting to rack up the injuries

Edit: And it being Pete, I'm not surprised he wants as many RB's as they have TE's right now

I went to order mine, both completely sold out. 😂

The fan base starved for a QB.

wanted to grab one as well. Both were sold out in my size, restocked again and had the last XL in my cart and sold out before I could check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom