The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not gonna get my hopes up for Brady yet. LA makes way more sense for him off the field. And on the field Keenan, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry and Ekeler fits perfectly for him too. I’m just highly surprised they’re letting go of their old QB to try to get an even older QB.

Most of it is probably financial. Brady will yield a hell of a lot more dollars for the owners than Philip Rivers.

Wouldn't even mad if he went to LA as much as I'd prefer him going to the the NFC

They've got a whole lot of talent and he'd probably make them the no.2/3 most popular squad in LA after the Lakers and Dodgers but don't know how smart it is heading to the same division as Mahomes...

Also warmed up to the idea of TB in TB :lol:,they just need a OLine and secondary

IMG_20200317_102637.jpg
IMG_20200317_102636.jpg

This really real man, not just a bad dream :ohwell:

source.gif

Wouldn't even mad if he went to LA as much as I'd prefer him going to the the NFC

They've got a whole lot of talent and he'd probably make them the no.2/3 most popular squad in LA after the Lakers and Dodgers but don't know how smart it is heading to the same division as Mahomes...

Also warmed up to the idea of TB in TB :lol:,they just need a OLine and secondary

Bucs were actually the #8 pass blocking OL in the league last year according to PFF. Jameis usually had plenty of time.

Just badly need an upgrade at RG and will need a replacement at RT or moving Donovan Smith to there after next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom