The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I'm definitely excited how this offseason will play out.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
getback getback
rolaholic rolaholic
@nikekid6

yall think the Pats gonna sign a QB? Draft one? Or stick with Stidham?

drafting someone and rolling with Stidham is risky unless we're just planning on throwing away the year. could be fine but if Stidham falters, you're probably done

we'll sign some average joe QB i'm sure and roll with Stidham as backup. maybe draft a guy as well.

I honestly have no idea what dude's status is :lol:

drafting someone and rolling with Stidham is risky unless we're just planning on throwing away the year. could be fine but if Stidham falters, you're probably done

we'll sign some average joe QB i'm sure and roll with Stidham as backup. maybe draft a guy as well.

Damn....

Imma go ahead of yall if you don't mind :lol:

200.gif

I’m siding with Cam off rip

With Olsen gone & Luke retired, Cam was the last long tenured team captain.

Coaches cleaning leadership

David Tepper the Panthers new owner was supposed to be Progressive, but he’s been acting like a MAGA how he’s treated Ron Rivera and Cam.

To be honest, I'm definitely excited how this offseason will play out.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
getback getback
rolaholic rolaholic
@nikekid6

yall think the Pats gonna sign a QB? Draft one? Or stick with Stidham?
Honestly think bringing in a vet for now is the move while also drafting someone to compete with Stid man.

Would be good with Cam or Teddy but the rest, minus whale tank for Lawrence if it ends up being one of the others.

In terms of draftong someone, Tua would be a dream but he's gonna be off the board pretty fast unless hoody finnesses a trade to move up. Would be happy with Hurts too,really wanna see hoody working with a modern dual threat QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom