THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Disaster already. And the worst part is they had and let go of guys who could fill in to FA and then didn’t address some of these things in response.

I hate the way we operate.

Two Things:

1. The Pollard Over Zeke Talk Needs To Stop, He’s Abysmal In Pass Protection

2. No Way This WR Core Can Be It For The Season Even With Gallup And Washington Back. They Should Give AB A Call.

We tanked a year so we could fire McCarthy next spring and try to hire Sean Payton.

We’re ****in weird.

Penalties, Penalties, Penalties

I gave Dak 8 seasons….time to draft another QB

This Coach we got😳 he is like they took all of Garrett’s and Wade Phillips Flaws and combined them in one Coach

what they did to Romo, they’re doing to Dak.

Probably shouldn’t have gutted the offense. But hey at least they’re on prime time.

Just hear me out..
Lose out, draft Bryce, let him sit behind Dak for a year, and boost his value, get back like 3 first.
Win the SB :pimp:

Soooo what if we pick up Odell and package some picks for Garoppolo?? Do you think that can save the season?Defense still looks competitive

Time to bring in Cam Newton so we can at least go .500 while Dak is out

Cant really think of who else is out there

Soooo what if we pick up Odell and package some picks for Garoppolo?? Do you think that can save the season?Defense still looks competitive
No and no.

And the defense got manhandled last night. :lol:

It was a slow bleed but they were a mess. Got gashed consistently.

Brady has been gashing defenses his entire career

The defense only gave up one touchdown but couldn't get 21pts from McCarthy Moore and Dak to get the victory

Maybe, just maybe, if Cam is t available, perhaps Mr. Jones could bring Kap in for a tryout…… season is potentially over anyway, maybe. But for sure Cooper Rush ain’t getting them there.

I’d say had they just better managed who we kept and let go in FA and actually participated in FA.

But who am I kidding.

Back
Top Bottom