The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

I tried them on at Footlocker last week.

All nikes I own are sz 12-13 except my Pythons are 11.5

11.5 Lillards fit the best in store. Sz 12 felt loose and lightweight heel slippage. these are wide and comfortable tho :smokin

IMO if you size down 0.5 from your Nike TTS you should be fine
rose line .5 down from nike fits perfect for me so makes sense these would too

wow bhm in 10.5 is out on both FTL online. Hopefully its one of those fake sell outs where they put the sizes back up a couple days later.

Last edited:
Might have to try for the All-Stars now.  Didn't think the Aways would move that quickly.  Hopefully they pop up somewhere where coupons are eligible, or maybe just pull the birthday coupon routine.

sometimes footlocker "sells out" but sizes go back up after a few days. Hopefully that will be the case

Last edited:
I'm not really feeling the sole at all. other than that this is a pretty decent shoe. kind of wish both heels were the same logo. one or the other. would look a lot cleaner imo. I prefer the adidas logo

I actually kind of like that the logos are a asymmetrical on the heels and the tongue. Adds to the design for me

Nice!  Great news.  #Idon'tevenwanttoplayinyourstupidASGanymore  #apologyaccepted  #meanmug

Now I almost have to get the All-Stars.

Swapped my 11.5 for the 11 today in the Aways.  Heel fit bothered me too much in TTS and felt better in the half down.  Length up front could be an issue though...

We'll see after league game 2 tonight.

Let me know man.  I don't know if I'll have a chance to try them on before the All-Stars release.

NW says TTS, but he's said that about shoes that I definitely needed to go .5 down in.

just got my pair in from adidas and i think I'm in love 
happy.gif
  these are flawless.  I ordered my true size 11 and it fit perfect.

Got the BHM's arriving from adidas tomorrow. Picked up the aways on Sat. from FTL. Exchanged my Melo M11's for them. People thought I was crazy exchanging Jordan's for Adidas. Chick at the register said I had to even the exchange out cuz I still had like $75(military disc). So picked up the John Wall's too. Paid like $15 bucks extra. Love both.

TTS fits perfect forme length and midfoot. One of those shoes like Zoom 95 that heel slip is a fact of life. First run today and tied EXTREMELY TIGHT it stopped. Otherwise played great.

Great.  I mean not great.  Hate shoes that do that.  Might just get them to wear casually.  After playing in the CF Drives, I can't tolerate anything less than a perfect shoe.

@Vince23heat Haha I thought the same exact thing when I was at the register
$80, Sig, Low Top, Comfortable 
pimp.gif

Just tried them on and they are the biggest fitting shoes lengthwise I've tried in a while along with the Ferrari 14s. Haven't tried on the rose 5s. I don't think you can get a good lockdown with your TTS. Casually, I prefer more room though. There is a little arch too.

Last edited:
TTS fits perfect forme length and midfoot. One of those shoes like Zoom 95 that heel slip is a fact of life. First run today and tied EXTREMELY TIGHT it stopped. Otherwise played great.
Mine just arrived and I threw them on right away.

I went TTS and they fit great. I honestly don't think I'd be able to go down .5 size. It would be uncomfortably tight. My big toe is right at the end of the toebox and I have minimal heel slippage. TTS fits perfect for me. 

Overall, super comfortable shoe. Cushioning feels soft and responsive. And they look great on feet with a pair of nike tech fleece pants.

Yeah, the cushioning and traction are great - lengthwise they are perfect. Could have added some ankle padding like the Rev or XX9 and molded the collar to stop heel slip.

I love what Damian and Adidas are doing with this shoe. 

Big time signature athlete, first shoe, fantastic price point.

I wasn't surprised my local FL sold out in the BHM, Rip City, and Weber States on release day.

Based on that, the ASG's will be tough get I'm assuming.

Back
Top Bottom