The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Hobeslty think the all-star version is a downgrade,

Crazy light boost outsole is made of tissue paper

Agreed, I don't really understand why adidas is going that route for the all star game pair.
yeah the lillard is way too similar to the cl boost tech wise and its cheaper; why would you pay more for the cl when the lillard is practically the same thing 

Ef it.  I'm caving and getting the Rip City pair on Friday.

Adidas has a pretty good return policy too so if I end up really disliking them, back they will go.  I have to keep reminding myself they're only $105.  They look like they should cost $130-140.

Still waiting on Rip Citys to release here in Europe.

Adidas can stuff those all stars, CL Boost's outsole is trash.

Trying to decide between these Boost, or the John Wall Boost joints, probably going with Wall since his shoe contract is over. But both look cook

Trying to decide between these Boost, or the John Wall Boost joints, probably going with Wall since his shoe contract is over. But both look cook
I feel like the Walls are gonna hit outlets like how Howards did or they might even scrap the all stars

Is the black and blue pair made with the same materials as the white with the gum bottoms?

View media item 1876569
Tried mine on. I ordered half size down and they fit fine length wise, but snug width wise. I have slightly wide feet. I imagine half size down with the jacquard upper would be perfect.

They used synthetic suede or really soft fuse. Either way, those of us that want a more supportive upper without the stiffness will be happy. The outsole is a really dark blue translucent outsole. Just from walking around I can tell they are very sticky. That plus the tight grooves don't bode well for traction.

Other than that, I really dig the details. Subtle graphic design mixed with a simple color scheme and gold detailing. They used metal lace tips. Nothing fancy though. Can't wait to put these to work at the court.

Tried mine on. I ordered half size down and they fit fine length wise, but snug width wise. I have slightly wide feet. I imagine half size down with the jacquard upper would be perfect.

They used synthetic suede or really soft fuse. Either way, those of us that want a more supportive upper without the stiffness will be happy. The outsole is a really dark blue translucent outsole. Just from walking around I can tell they are very sticky. That plus the tight grooves don't bode well for traction.

Other than that, I really dig the details. Subtle graphic design mixed with a simple color scheme and gold detailing. They used metal lace tips. Nothing fancy though. Can't wait to put these to work at the court.
Are these softer than the Rip City jacquard uppers?

Where can I buy the White wth Gum bottom, are they out yet? On Adidas website it says they come out soon but I see y'all have them and there are a couple on Ebay

All-Star pair looks good for casual wear. The blue pair, away, and rip city all look like good on court or casual options. I’m definitely getting A pair, just not sure which one or what for.

What basketball shoe with boost would you guys recommend?

Last edited:
All-Star pair looks good for casual wear. The blue pair, away, and rip city all look like good on court or casual options. I’m definitely getting A pair, just not sure which one or what for.

What basketball shoe with boost would you guys recommend?

Rose 6

@indcens  the YOTM are a great look 
smokin.gif

edit: back-ordered pair was said to be cancelled by a FTL chat rep.  Something seems weird like he may have misunderstood the order but either way the rip city homes drop locally Friday.  Looking forward to picking them up.  FTL reward coupon helps a little too

Last edited:
Not many to choose from in terms of Basketball Boost...so yeah the Rose 6..I missed out on the Xeno Rose 6 (the all-black one) those look bad *** for street wear. If anyone knows of any upcoming colorways for the Lilard 2 and J-Wall 2 or have adidas full schedule of CW, please post. I will definitely be buying the Lilard 2 "Home" but want to see if the Wall 2 will have any nice CWs (like the USA CW).

Back
Top Bottom