The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Rep told me 3-4 weeks even though site says 6-8. I decided on those rather than paying eBay prices for Rip City. Ordered Monday, so please keep us posted on your progress.

Wow, that is a quick turn. Just ordered the Statics and will be taking them right to the volleyball court. If I like, i'd be interested in some miAdidas if theyre really that quick.

Final version Rose City looking much better than the sample pair. Straight Carnage flow :smokin

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm late but the Rip City/Home colorway got pulled and is no longer releasing. QC issues and they recalled them to fix them but they couldn't so it got scrapped. Such a shame, it's a dope colorway.

The pair releasing on 4/1 is April Fools Gold and based on the rendering I saw, is going to be really nice. The upper is black/gold and the outsole is green/emerald. The white/blue/blue pair in late March is probably the Easters. There's a pic floating around on the internet.

does anyone with the rip city know what is wrong with the shoe? Didn't notice much on my pair from a quick glance

Last edited:
Damn if that's true I'm done with these unless some crazy colorway comes out.  Rip City is still my favorite by far and I don't even want them to really play in, but just to wear and shoot around.  I might have to cave and go through ebay while they're still available.

Damn if that's true I'm done with these unless some crazy colorway comes out.  Rip City is still my favorite by far and I don't even want them to really play in, but just to wear and shoot around.  I might have to cave and go through ebay while they're still available.

April Fool's Gold on 4/1 will be crazy.

if it's the print then why is it available on mi adidas? Unless it's different? Bummer for those that liked the colorway. Better jump on the ebay sellers before they're gone.

if it's the print then why is it available on mi adidas? Unless it's different? Bummer for those that liked the colorway. Better jump on the ebay sellers before they're gone.

The print itself isn't defective. The way the Rip City's were manufactured was defective. The factory f*cked them up.

Was this an early April Fool's joke? lol jk

To each his own. They do nothing for me. Maybe if it had the metallic gold heel counter. Money saved haha

View media item 1938031

This is the first live pic I've seen of them, I only saw a rendering before this. They're admittedly not as nice as the rendering but still cool to me.

Have you seen the PDX Carpet colorway? Those are nice.

But we're all wondering what the defection was.

I already explained it. Look up a few posts. Googling print bleed might help too. I can't say exactly what's wrong since I never saw a defective pair with my own eyes but that's what I was told.

I already explained it. Look up a few posts. Googling print bleed might help too. I can't say exactly what's wrong since I never saw a defective pair with my own eyes but that's what I was told.
Oh okay.

I haven't come across the actual defect. I haven't even worn mine yet so I guess time will tell.

Oh okay.

I haven't come across the actual defect. I haven't even worn mine yet so I guess time will tell.

The defect is only aesthetic, has nothing to do with the durability or performance of the shoe. Defect is probably the wrong word. Manufacturing error is a better term.

I have a pair that's doing this, I'll post a picture later on today or tomorrow if I forget to today

Eh, I still like the Rip City colorway the most.  In fact, I don't really want to buy any other colorway so far.

A bit hesitant to get them off ebay now too, aside from the slight price increase.  I don't want to open the box and see a pair with the bleeding.

Back
Top Bottom