The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Not a big fan of the white/gold colorway, but for $30?!? I'd cop any Lillard/Rose for that price.

Lillards @ 2:07

Got to check out those tent sales, that's not too far away.

:lol: @ being in "the hood in Canoga Park"

Pretty nice find with those Lillards. I saw a bunch of D Rose 5 at the Santa Monica tent sale last winter. Was gonna cop my brother a pair but the checkout line was like 90-120 min and I was like NOPE!

Yooooooooo NT Family I have OFFICIALLY played myself (insert the DJ Khalid gif).

So I finally stopped by the Addidas Clearance Store by my house

SON...

When I tell you they got so much fresh gear in there, pffft, I ain't even kidding!!!! I went for some Lillard 1's which they had, but not in my size. They had the white on white ones and the lumber jack ones for like $30 something.

Shoes, gear, it was all on FLEEK!!! And HELLA non-stressful; no raffles, crazy prices, lines JUST DOPE GEAR AND SHOES, along with a super friendly staff.

I had to get outta there before I spent money that I never intended to, [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nah you know I didn't get that hype and not grab nothing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 2037814
$50 for everything in the picture. Adidas is making me a fan, yessir, they're making me a fan [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
And they put me on game about a tent sale next week in my area!!!

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Yooooooooo NT Family I have OFFICIALLY played myself (insert the DJ Khalid gif).

So I finally stopped by the Addidas Clearance Store by my house

SON...

When I tell you they got so much fresh gear in there, pffft, I ain't even kidding!!!! I went for some Lillard 1's which they had, but not in my size. They had the white on white ones and the lumber jack ones for like $30 something.

Shoes, gear, it was all on FLEEK!!! And HELLA non-stressful; no raffles, crazy prices, lines JUST DOPE GEAR AND SHOES, along with a super friendly staff.

I had to get outta there before I spent money that I never intended to, [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nah you know I didn't get that hype and not grab nothing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 2037814
$50 for everything in the picture. Adidas is making me a fan, yessir, they're making me a fan [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Where!

Nope not yet, this store has been here nearly a year and today was the first time I stopped.

SMDH

I'll be there weekly from now on, I'll keep you guys posted [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I'm hearing next color way isn't dropping until July :frown: Probably PDX Carpets

Might have to scoop some Aways to hold me over until then.

^
In Europe they've been sitting in since they released in January. Got em 20% off too. 85 euros total. No one wants them here :lol:

I wouldn't say a lot but they were definitely sprinkled in there were probably a lot more but I got there almost at the end of the day

After I posted the SoleBros Tent Sale video, I googled Adidas Tent Sale only to find out there was one here locally last month in San Jose.
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom