The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

I recently started wearing my Statics, and Bounce is phenomenal.
My first pair were the gray boosts, and while those are comfortable, they don't compare to the regular DL2's, imo.

Last edited:
The boost pairs don't have Continental bottoms. I play on a lot of outdoor courts in LA so Continental is a must.

Went to my local Adidas outlet, the 1's are still $80 
eyes.gif

Went to my local Adidas outlet, the 1's are still $80 :rolleyes

Damn, when I picked up the Dark Knight Currys on Saturday, my local Foot Locker had a couple colorways for $49.

In related news, I think I'm going to hit up the Adidas Tent Sale in Roseville tomorrow. If any Bay Area brehs want to put up a wish list of a couple pairs they are interested in (CWs and size), I'll at minimum look for availability, and if I have funds left, might possibly pick up for you.

ADC 30% is finally here, FRIENDS30 is the code, credit @rapcoz2134 for posting it in the coupon thread. Get those mi Lillard made if you were waiting for the code or pick up the GRs.

I'm gonna sit on one pair of Lillard 2. The midfoot is narrow for me to enjoy and the bootie is a struggle to get my foot in at times. Hope the code stays up for awhile like the last one to use on the CL Boost 2016. Those are gonna be a problem.

Damn, when I picked up the Dark Knight Currys on Saturday, my local Foot Locker had a couple colorways for $49.

In related news, I think I'm going to hit up the Adidas Tent Sale in Roseville tomorrow. If any Bay Area brehs want to put up a wish list of a couple pairs they are interested in (CWs and size), I'll at minimum look for availability, and if I have funds left, might possibly pick up for you.

Could you keep a lookout for the Lillard 2 Boost (Stay Ready CW) in Sz12?

Thanks!

ADC 30% is finally here, FRIENDS30 is the code, credit @rapcoz2134 for posting it in the coupon thread. Get those mi Lillard made if you were waiting for the code or pick up the GRs.

I'm gonna sit on one pair of Lillard 2. The midfoot is narrow for me to enjoy and the bootie is a struggle to get my foot in at times. Hope the code stays up for awhile like the last one to use on the CL Boost 2016. Those are gonna be a problem.

The F&F event is from today through June 19th.

I'm tempted to ID a pair or two, but it says you can't return custom items so I'm hesitant. At least with Nike you can return it if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted.

I'm tempted to ID a pair or two, but it says you can't return custom items so I'm hesitant. At least with Nike you can return it if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted.

This has me hesitant too just because their sizing are inconsistent too.

Just based on my experience with ZX FLux depending on the colorway/material, my sizing varies from 9 to 9.5 to 10.

I've tried on the Lillard 2s with textile upper but I want to order the regular smooth leather and suede uppers and I am just not 100% it'll fit the same.

I want to order a pair of ZX Flux Slip-Ons too.

Sometimes their codes last well past the end date, but I don't think this one will.  Came a little too early.

Might be a good deal in stores too, as well as outlets.  Don't know what the difference between factory outlet and outlet is though.

The tent sale sucked.
They had Lillard 1s starting in size 12.5 and Lillard 2s in 13 & up.
The 2s were all aways and the wht/gld.
No running boosts for men, and b-ball boosts started at $60. Scattered large sizes of rose 5-6, and several nasty colors of 2015 CL boost.
Unless it's in your city, I wouldn't waste the time driving.

One thing I forgot to mention is that they give you an additional discount for paying in cash.
What me and my brother got would've come out to $320, but they only charged us $230.
So it came out like we didn't pay tax and I got my Roses for free.
View media item 2070999

Saw the coupon this morning. Been waiting like crazy for Adidas to have a sale again (I think the last one they had was in December). Mi Adidas'd two pairs. Couldn't help myself.  Essentially $200 for two pairs of custom shoes?!? Nike is pooping themselves. I just wish Adidas had more options to customize.

Nike sells ID's all day everyday at full retail.
True. No doubt Nike is king. But they are taking notice of other brands offering more bang for your buck top quality items. The KD 9 is a great example. It has more tech than the 8 yet its $50 cheaper.

Debating on these or CP3 IX's. Both look good, has anyone hooped in both? Which one is more comfy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom