The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

They're looking good, but I have a feeling these just aren't going to work w/ my ankles... Heel slippage to the max.

We'll see though... definitely want to try

^dayum that's sick :wow: Can you reverse the black and white on the midsole and another the front midsole section white and the middle part black?

Last edited:
nah its better to keep it this way and that way we dont have different ones, this is the dopest up to the day forum tread 

^dayum that's sick
eek.gif
Can you reverse the black and white on the midsole and another the front midsole section white and the middle part black?
DL3 PK Elite

They're looking good, but I have a feeling these just aren't going to work w/ my ankles... Heel slippage to the max.

We'll see though... definitely want to try
I feel like heel slippage won't be an issue at all with these, especially with the new lace piece on the medial side 

I feel like heel slippage won't be an issue at all with these, especially with the new lace piece on the medial side 
And you are most likely right that the lace piece will take care of it. I just say this because the shape of the opening at the ankle is pretty large like the 1s -- it's sort of awkward shape IMO that is not the most form fitting. I just didn't feel secure in the 1s without lacing extremely tight and I gave them a few chances playing multiple games.  Again, maybe that piece with these 3s will give you plenty of security, so I won't judge until I try them on

really not sure if the new lacing system would be enough, I feel like the laces has to a bit higher to really push that foot down along with the heel counter

in the meanwhile Lillard2 RipCity PKs comes out Nov 12 for $120
View media item 2224367

Quote:
really not sure if the new lacing system would be enough, I feel like the laces has to a bit higher to really push that foot down along with the heel counter

in the meanwhile Lillard2 RipCity PKs comes out Nov 12 for $120
I really hope they release a black PK + Continental rubber version of this shoe. My white pair gets dirty after only a couple games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom