The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Im eager to hear the price but Im pi***d hey switched to a mesh upper :smh:
Why when everybody loved the 2's with jacquard? Probably a cost cutting move

Last edited:
Im eager to hear the price but Im pi***d hey switched to a mesh upper
mean.gif

Why when everybody loved the 2's with jacquard? Probably a cost cutting move
I'd say there's a good chance the mesh upper feels just as good on foot and is probably backed by a tighter woven inner bootie. The big thing would be durability... I feel like the lillard 2 jacquard is very solid in that dept. so hopefully these 3s hold up alright

That red colorway is awful to me though.  The Rip City 3's a few pages back are nice, but I wish the lining wasn't white.  I'd be in for a pair depending on comfort and price.

With the Lillard 3s starting to drop, I finally pulled the trigger on a custom pair of 2s with MiAdidas a few weeks ago. They're being delivered today so I'll get pics up later on tonight. Super stoked for these!

nice!

while the 3s are growing on me, it still has very little casual appeal unlike the 2s so I think you made the right choice

Looks like $115 price tag for the 3's

If true then the 3's dont make sense if the clb primeknits are supposedly gonna be 120$. And the 3's are gonna have a mesh upper.
Disappointing news just because Lillard said he wants his shoes to always be affordable. Although I think KD also said that years ago.

If true then the 3's dont make sense if the clb primeknits are supposedly gonna be 120$. And the 3's are gonna have a mesh upper.
Disappointing news just because Lillard said he wants his shoes to always be affordable. Although I think KD also said that years ago.

How much were the 2s? I think that's a failry reasonable price. I haven't bought any yet, but for the people that are upset with Curry prices jumping, and in general being more affordable than Nike.....even with the price drop. I think w95th the right color way this shoe could be pretty cool

$105

but Adidas' pricing is as consistent as their sizing so it doesn't surprise me much

I think they sold the CLB15 PK with just a $5 price increase while all others has $20 or something

it was discussed a few months ago too but yah you just got to take their prices as it is

$105

but Adidas' pricing is as consistent as their sizing so it doesn't surprise me much

I think they sold the CLB15 PK with just a $5 price increase while all others has $20 or something

it was discussed a few months ago too but yah you just got to take their prices as it is

Wow. Repped. I thought they were 110. I always kinda liked the shoes, but I was much in tot he Nike thoughts lol. I'm not too much for low top shoes, but I saw a pair of miAdidas on eBay they were super sexy. What is the cushion on these comparable too?

Wow. Repped. I thought they were 110. I always kinda liked the shoes, but I was much in tot he Nike thoughts lol. I'm not too much for low top shoes, but I saw a pair of miAdidas on eBay they were super sexy. What is the cushion on these comparable too?
A better version of Lunarlon, that doesn't bottom out (well at least my pair hasn't in six months so far).

I still dont understand how that tongue is suppose to bend with your foot taking a step. Seems hella stiff from every pic I've seen

Last edited:
Wow thanks for the code. Weird one expires and another pops up. Not complaining, better than the 20%. Wish the 40% works again lol.

Back
Top Bottom