THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah so a full size up I have some breathing room for my toes (half a thumbs width while standing) but can still jog in them unlaced without slippage.

So for the LS I recommend going a full size up from your regular harden 1 size, or 1/2 size up if you prefer the super snug fit. Go TTS if you hate having feeling in your toes.

Man I'm so mad rn. I ordered Cactuses in the same size as my Pioneers (10.5) but Cactus fits smaller.

I went full size down on Pioneers and they fit great.

Did the same for Cactus and they're a bit too snug.

Man I'm so mad rn. I ordered Cactuses in the same size as my Pioneers (10.5) but Cactus fits smaller.

I went full size down on Pioneers and they fit great.

Did the same for Cactus and they're a bit too snug.

Shoot, I copped all the Hardens in the same size 11, hope the cactus fits as i haven't tried it on yet, still sitting in the closet.

Adidas JH1 LS PK-10.jpg

Picked them up today....test them out on the court, and you can def hoop in the LS's

Attachments

• Adidas JH1 LS PK-3.jpg
    Adidas JH1 LS PK-3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
Shoot, I copped all the Hardens in the same size 11, hope the cactus fits as i haven't tried it on yet, still sitting in the closet.
I may have overreacted. After trying on my Disruptors, the Cactuses feel about the same, maybe slightly smaller.

Havnt been on this site in awhile

How is the sizing on the LS diffrent to the ultraboost?

Also can they be hooped in im really keen to know

someone in the previous page of this thread had mentioned that you could hoop in the Harden LS.

I also believe they can be hooped in. They are far more comfortable than the Vol 1 and I think is also a better performer. I think it's because of the uncaged boost plus it being in the "lifestyle" category that people are hesitant to use it for ball.

But then again, Lonzo Ball even used it on a game and I think it performed well enough not to break down on him. So I think it's up to you if you'd like to risk it.

I also believe they can be hooped in. They are far more comfortable than the Vol 1 and I think is also a better performer. I think it's because of the uncaged boost plus it being in the "lifestyle" category that people are hesitant to use it for ball.

But then again, Lonzo Ball even used it on a game and I think it performed well enough not to break down on him. So I think it's up to you if you'd like to risk it.

Awsome just what I wanted to hear

Wish i could try some on to get size right they dont sell in my country..

Im a 11.5 - 12 with my "Ima be a star"

I tried the crazy explosive low in 12 and it was to tight round my toes

So would I be a 12.5

Awsome just what I wanted to hear

Wish i could try some on to get size right they dont sell in my country..

Im a 11.5 - 12 with my "Ima be a star"

I tried the crazy explosive low in 12 and it was to tight round my toes

So would I be a 12.5

For reference I'm a 9.5 for Vol 1 and I'm 10 for LS and I'm not wide footed.

I thought about it, but with all the pink I didn't like the white outstole. Needed more contrast.

I'm not much of a poster or sneakerhead, but I saw the Sweet Lifes and they spoke to me. I bought them with the intent to play basketball and I was able to get some good runs in tonight. My previous shoes were the CLB 2015s...safe to say these were a huge improvement (Adiprene -> full-length boost). I was wary of the lateral movement with the uncaged boost in the heel and minimal cage at the forefoot, but those worries were assuaged pretty quickly. Cutting felt great, traction was spot-on, and the full-length boost felt comparable to UBs (probably about 80% of the cushion, mainly because it is a shorter heel stack height). Double-knotting the laces was key, as others mentioned. In regards to sizing, they do fit a bit more snug and I also suggest sizing a half-size up for your TTS. You can go TTS for a snug fit, but if you wear cushioned socks, it'll be a tight fit. I wear an 8.5 in the UBs (2.0 and 3.0) and took these in a 9. An added bonus is because the shoes are pink, you feel inclined to play a bit harder :smile:

I attached some cheeky photos after balling. It's a really, really nice shade of pink. Double-takes for sure.

IMG_5981.JPG IMG_5978.JPG IMG_5963.JPG

Another performance review after night of playing:

being my (still) all time go to shoes are kobe 8, these were great and I'd recommend them.

main things I look for based on my playing style are traction and fitment comfort and I was very surprised in a good way.
The shallow grooves provided an excellent traction on slight dusty court with minimal need for wiping.
But the translucent sole remains a question for longevity, I plan to use them only for indoors.

As for comfort, I went same size as UB 1.0 which felt little snug. With thin socks, I didn't notice any discomfort while playing, but felt relieved when I took the shoes off after playing. I would 1/2 size up if planning on wearing any elites or socks alike.
But in my opinion (and fit), the snugness won't change too much going up in size vs. overall length.
which means, my only options will be thin socks.

The cushion felt good and even though not UB feel, more boost-y than CE2017 or harden vol 1.
I still prefer Kobe 8 due to light weight and fit (on my feet) but if the cushion and traction can last longer on the Harden LS, it is debatable.

I'd rank my past 4 basketball shoes as such

1. Kobe 8
2. Harden LS
3. Kobe XI EM
4. Kobe Venomenon 4 (outodor use)

UnDS'd my Cactuses today on a pretty clean court and the traction was on point right out of the box. My Pioneers (solid outsole) took a week to break in the traction but the Cactuses (translucent) were good to go.

Back
Top Bottom