The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the latest ups delivers for the 3 day option? Still saying my pair is scheduled to be delivered today.

Was planning on going to nice kicks dtla event but the odds of bred 1 sz 10 remaining are slim as hell
I'm gunning for a 9.5 or 10 also. Just go lol. I just wonder how early people will get there.
There's gonna be over a couple hundred. Easily. I can just see everyone coming from all directions - the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, East and South L.A., the South Bay, West L.A., OC, Long Beach, and maybe even the I.E.

I expect a madhouse.

There's gonna be over a couple hundred. Easily. I can just see everyone coming from all directions - the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, East and South L.A., the South Bay, West L.A., OC, Long Beach, and maybe even the I.E.

I expect a madhouse.

True.

I guess I'm a bit frivolous and just think people will just discourage themselves :lol:.

True.

I guess I'm a bit frivolous and just think people will just discourage themselves
laugh.gif
Well I will probably hit you up tomorrow and see how you did.

I expect a madhouse.
True.

I guess I'm a bit frivolous and just think people will just discourage themselves
laugh.gif
Hard to get discouraged when it comes to Banned 1s. You already know how people get when it comes to these shoes. They like straight zombies on crack

Rescheduled smh. Not sure why it took them the entire day to update it. Ups driver pulled a switcheroo?

this guy knows! my CMs are beat and those edges are more frayed than a mofo
 Yeah plus I've said it a million times in this thread already (sorry to those who have heard it before) but the black leather used on these is almost twice as thick as leather used on previous 1's. If you look at it from the top down where the lace holes are you can see the edge of the leather, compare it to another OG 1 and you will see how thick it is.

It will break in super nice. It just feels plastic because of the thickness.

Was planning on going to nice kicks dtla event but the odds of bred 1 sz 10 remaining are slim as hell

I'm gunning for a 9.5 or 10 also. Just go lol. I just wonder how early people will get there.

I expect a madhouse.

couple hundred? I say 500+

View media item 2161303
Scammers are the worst........

Watch out dudes trying to pay for authentic pics with tagged photos to sell fakes.

FC and or Goat might be the way to go now. Or local where u can see the shoes ur self.

It is scummy but damn. Would you have bitten the bullet @ $50? Temptation is a ************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom