The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's now at the 1 week mark. Some were saying last week that prices would drop once everyone started receiving their online orders. Personally, I still believe that this release will move similar to (if not better than) the 2013 release. That release was still around $300 resale months after. These are doing slightly better than that after 1 week. Granted there was no Yeezy release to coincide w the 2013 release....but I don't feel the v2 will affect the overall market on these. Of course ...this is NT...and we tend to side on being cheap.... so most are probably hoping for the Yeezy effect to run its course. My opinion....and only using the previous release to compare...it won't happen.

Thoughts?
These are already rising, quick. Pairs were had for 80 over retail last weekend, you looking at 330 minimum right now, I think it will level out around 500 or so in a few months. From there? Who knows.

Stay on topic guys..lets keep the thread open

Anyway..just copped pair #3

I'm done until black toes but I'm not crazy about the white tongue ..will prolly just try at my locals

The Royals tho..different story..10 please

The real question i need answered.Is which stores in New Orleans will be selling these for the next all-star weekend.And when the 1-2 times these restock online.Will I have to follow someone on Twitter to be in the loop.Or will the restock be announced days before it takes place.These are questions i need to know.

Bruh, its September. Nobody knows those answers. Lol

these are butter! low-key want to deadlift in them for today's gym sesh

please rock right away folks!!!

Bro with the ton of legit check pics REPOST ...will one of yall point him straight so he wont post all those dang pics a 3rd time? :lol:

Last edited:
Got tired of looking and waiting for prices to drop and went ahead and bought a pair for 330 shipped in a size 9.5.

Hey a quick question, I was going to trade somebody the banned for the Chicago 1. Both are DS. Should I have to add cash. I have the banned 2016. And the Chicagos are the 2015

Last edited:
French blue 12s are trash now? I never got that memo...
french blue 12s are one of my favorite sneakears ever I was about to pay $800 for them before i found out they were being retroed.  Only bad thing is I have to see dudes wear them with thrash outfits
eyes.gif
but ill take that over paying $800

Hey a quick question, I was going to trade somebody the banned for the Chicago 1. Both are DS. Should I have to add cash. I have the banned.
if you are not going to wear the kicks right away , just wait for them to go up in price and make an even trade. I wouldnt add cash because dudes know the banned 1s going to go up in value so adding is dumb. 

French blues sold for $800?

Wut
they was hard to find in deadstock condition before this release. and someone had it for sale for that price in the buy/sell section. they only came out once before this release in 2003/2004. So before the rerelease they were quite rare in brand new condition.  im not sure $800 was average, but they were deff $500 plus easy.

am I the only guy in LA here who didn't get his snkr pair delivered this week?

Last edited:
Hey a quick question, I was going to trade somebody the banned for the Chicago 1. Both are DS. Should I have to add cash. I have the banned 2016. And the Chicagos are the 2015
I was offering guys chicagos ds for banned 1's and no body didn't want is, all they want is cash. I guess they all about the money, they not into kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom