The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering the same. I think it really will depend on how the final version of these ends up looking like. Initially people were divided about the overly tumbled swoosh and the color on these. I saw a bunch of `13 pairs that were listed get taken down. Now, the pics on JBs site show really promising pictures. If they end up looking a lot like Banneds then ya `13 might take a hit (who knows how big) as people will try to liquidate those pairs for these since we know these will have better quality leather. But in the end it depends on the overall aesthetic and hence the demand. Gotta wait for more pics to come out and see if the excitement builds. 
sure. But still, when 2013s came out nobody said "Pass, I hate the quality of these!" We didn´t know about "remastered" so they were fine. Just cause Nike threw some marketing term at us there is absolutely no need to feel like only the remastered Breds matter. I like my pair. They are comfortable and don´t feel too stiff for me so I won´t belittle them just because there is a newer release.

If the images hold up to be true, the tumbled leather makes them 2 different shoes for me anyway.

Since it looks like the 2013's had the worst material of most of the breds they probably will. The banned 1's. The true banneds. Are gonna skyrocket! Still the only pair with the X branding and the best materials. Buy them now if you can

Last edited:
released a day before my bday. i got the 2013 pair but i got em in a size 11. they fit me snug. I wanna cop these for an 11.5.. 

Idk man

Minimum will be $400 out the gate if limited like always
Even if it is not limited, I think it will be a minimum of $400 and steadily increase.  Way too much hype on these and with the Jordan Brand event that just happened, it will only get worse.  

This is one of the few pairs of shoes that you can hoard and really not have to worry about falling apart.  Will try for a 3rd pair at retail 
nerd.gif

I don't see it steadily increasing, the resell market isn't what it was in 13'. People aren't going crazy for after markets pairs like that anymore, hence 350's aren't 2K these days. I can see 300-350 as the sitting price.

When did 350s ever go for 2k though [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I feel if these are limited and resell for $300-350 then that's a good deal for an iconic shoe with great quality and def won't be re-releasing for awhile this time for sure.

Still want a pair at retail for once, sucks always paying resell :smh:

Zyzy I saw moonrocks for 2K shortly after the release which made absolutely no sense to me. Hell, shoes being listed anywhere over 500 boggles my mind. But if you're willing to pay that then who am I to say otherwise [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Zyzy I saw moonrocks for 2K shortly after the release which made absolutely no sense to me. Hell, shoes being listed anywhere over 500 boggles my mind. But if you're willing to pay that then who am I to say otherwise [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Moon rocks price fell around 700-900 2-3 weeks after release

I swear I didn't know so many people were waiting on these joints. :smh:

Thought it was going to be a easy cop. Need these already thinking about how I'm going to rock them. :lol:

These raffles are going to be killer. Today was easy for the 5s. But it seems the hype is real on these for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom