The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I didn't know so many people were waiting on these joints.
mean.gif

Thought it was going to be a easy cop. Need these already thinking about how I'm going to rock them.
laugh.gif

These raffles are going to be killer. Today was easy for the 5s. But it seems the hype is real on these for some reason.
surely you jest....

surely you jest....

Lol nah I really slept... But these are dope. Gonna have to do as much as I can to get them. Like some have said retail or bust...
Not paying over until I pretty much have to for the SpaceJams in December.
**** going to be crazy for those. Not trying to be a part of that.

If we get bred 1s and their putting them on the app this early hopefully it should be safe to say they mass produced them

If we get bred 1s and their putting them on the app this early hopefully it should be safe to say they mass produced them

Proof? I would
Hope for that to be true. Would still cop 5 pairs and wear them every single day no matter the outfit SRS

I dont think mass but i would bet a bit more generous than the 2013. How many Chicagos went out?

Not seeing JB doing these as a super gr. I am thinking some trasing with boutiques and ill spot stores. I wouldn't think more than 50K honestly. The banned's are one shoe I don't think they want sitting like the metallic 5's, maroons or aqua 8's.

Just watched the Jordan Brand video dedicated to the 1/31 on the SNKRS App.Watching how they have Clark Kent and Westbrook talk about the 1.Irs save to that i peep there marketing game.Even Westbrook said im a 1 man.There will probably be a few more pairs than the 2013 release.But I think the numbers will still be low.Its going to be bad on September 3.Because the promoting in Vegas on the video.Was all about the 1 and 31 connecting from past to present.So now your going to have people who could care less about 1,s gunning for these.Add that with the usual suspects trying for these.And it's going to be bad.Nike is hoping that the people who strike out on the 1,s get them ugly 31,s.Its a very smart business tactic.Make 50,000-150,000 of the 1,s everybody wants.Everyone who wants them,can't get them because the hype over succeeds production #.So it keeps everyone wanting a red 1,s in the future no matter what.Dont be surprised if alot of us on here strike out as far as retail goes.September 3rd will be very interesting.Sad thing about it is that Nike upped the hype on the Bred 1 in Vegas and Worldwide with that video.

Anyone in the Syracuse/Binghamton NY area willing to hep a fellow NT member out as far as legit stores that don't backdoor they're pairs?I live in a smaller metropolitan area that won't be receiving these so driving to raffles in those general areas it is.

Last edited:
No 1s are a super GR, but I hope they'll be more than last time

Last edited:
Not seeing JB doing these as a super gr. I am thinking some trasing with boutiques and ill spot stores. I wouldn't think more than 50K honestly. The banned's are one shoe I don't think they want sitting like the metallic 5's, maroons or aqua 8's.
Even if Nike makes 200K of these, they wouldn't even last the hour after the drop. And that's accounting for at least 45 minutes of the footsites being completely crashed. 
laugh.gif

Even if these have metallic 5 numbers, because they are only 160, theyll go quick. Many passed only because the 5s were $220

these will be normal jordan 1 production numbers...some of you are silly thinking anything other than that...

Surprised these on SNKRS already. Nike really tryna build that hype back up huh. Now the 5s out the way, all my focus on these. Glad there no X on em or whatever. Banned release was so weird thinkin back on it. I really hope Nike makes a ton more of these this time but I won't hold my breath...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom