The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everywhere

My FNL isn't getting them but they didn't even know what the 1's were so I'll call back in a couple weeks

Hibbets said they don't know yet

Wish me luck

Might have to go to Cumberland Mall

Told ya'll there will be a lot of pairs. Man, I get killed when I initially mentioned it.

Jordan trying to cash in as much as possible now.

There's this guy I hoop with he works at a Champs, so if they get them I'll see if he can hold me a 12. (Grant might visit him too)

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: prob

You have a pair of shoes sitting on a box for 3 years and haven't worn them ? What are u saving them for ?

I have probably 40 pairs of shoes that are older than 3 years that haven't been worn. Some of us are collectors. If my wife ever gives me a minute of time to build it I will have a 1-14 ds display around the massive wings poster

Last edited:
Me Every time I see someone post "My FNL is getting these and they normally don't get 1s"

Gonna see if any stores in my area gettin these this weekend.

And y'all really think AJ1's remastered are synethetic?? C'mon now y'all

The leather IS synthetic, that's how they keep the shoes priced at $160. Matter of fact, majority of athletic brands nowadays use synthetic leather to keep the prices so low. The only way you're gonna find real leather shoes are on $500+ dress shoes.

And your guys' precious Durabuck, that's synthetic, too. (Google chlorenol)

Synthetic is not synonymous Witt bad quality. But yes, much of retro GRs and even many limited pairs use Synthetic leathers.

I wouldn't put it past jb to not actually use wool on the 3s and 12. Might be a wool/linen or wool/cotton blend

y'all really are just realizing what synthetic is in 2016?

roll.gif

Almost spit my drink out when read that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom