The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been smoking blunts
laugh.gif

I stopped at a mall in Dallas TX.3 stores inside are getting them.What was odd about it.Is that 2 out of the 3 stores are only getting sizes up to 13.When i asked repeatedly if they where getting a 14 or 15.They made it clear as day 13 was the biggest size they where getting.So i guess the Bigfooters in that area already have there sizes locked up.Or it might be resellers,who knows.Its not a mall I go to.I was in the area.So i decided to walk around to see how available they will be.1 of the stores getting them,normally don't get 1,s.These are going to be plentiful if you put in the work.

I'm a noob when it comes to 1s so someone answer me this if you can, what makes THIS shoe coming out in a few weeks, "Banned" 1s different than a pair of Bred 1s? Was the X in the old pairs the only difference? 

I stopped at a mall in Dallas TX.3 stores inside are getting them.What was odd about it.Is that 2 out of the 3 stores are only getting sizes up to 13.When i asked repeatedly if they where getting a 14 or 15.They made it clear as day 13 was the biggest size they where getting.So i guess the Bigfooters in that area already have there sizes locked up.Or it might be resellers,who knows.Its not a mall I go to.I was in the area.So i decided to walk around to see how available they will be.1 of the stores getting them,normally don't get 1,s.These are going to be plentiful if you put in the work.

What sores bro I'm also in Dallas and don't want to strike out. I was told Nike north park is first come first serve.

here come the "my store only got 6 pairs and a half for the whole stock" crowd lol

yall ****** aint slick tryna counter the talk of these having more available with the low store count ****

put your big boy pants on if you tryna hype to resell

I'm a noob when it comes to 1s so someone answer me this if you can, what makes THIS shoe coming out in a few weeks, "Banned" 1s different than a pair of Bred 1s? Was the X in the old pairs the only difference? 

og black red 1 aka the banned 1 didnt have that X on the back

also this pair releasing in september is a darker red than the og and the og did not have tumbled leather it was full grain leather.

the color shade is more accurate on the lows than these

i think maybe that tumbled leather was on accident just like how some of the white black og 1 retro pairs had parts with random tumbled leather lol

Last edited:
Stonebriar Mall in Frisco TX.I might have to check out North Park also.I only wanted 1 pair.Might double up.

Anyone have a legit pre order spot right now? I want to at least guarantee one pair before I try to cop on my own

Might be getting some 2001 B/reds soon as well as these. Hmmm not bad 85', 94', 01', 16' cant wait to take that fam pic I might consider getting 13's or 11's not sure though.

I'm torn between the pictures shown on here.Peope taking these up close pictures in the back room.Dont look to good.But the on foot pictures with the light denim is straight up eye candy.Those pictures makes the leather look oily/shiny 11 banned type look.The in store pictures makes the leather look dull and dry and weak looking.This is a release where you can't judge off of pictures.The red looks good in some,in others it doesn't.Same with the leather.

I still think it won't be that easy to cop 1 or 2 pairs even if these are GR simply because these are Bred 1s. These shoes go way back to '85 which means there are multiple generations of sneakerheads/AJ fans that place some sort of sentimental value on this particular pair. After all, they are arguably the most coveted ONE'S. They are the first model of Air Jordans that released, in other words the OG of OG's. Not to mention they are only $160. These factors considered, these will still be a tough get because everyone in the family tree will be after them.

Best of luck to all ya'll on the 3rd

Last edited:
These joints supposed to be lookng like that 85 og red, it looks pretty on point

Oh wait thesw kinda look like the chi 1 vars red

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets spend a lot of money on an ad campaign, but don't produce enough advertised product to capitalize on the exposure - JB execs "our mission is to keep hype high and profits low" :frown:

Last edited:
I have no reason to lie
Take it how you want
I'm basing stock numbers off a very huge store who revived 300+ pairs every 12 release this year to only getting 30 pairs of bred 1s.
Ability to cop will be based on the demand in your area
I'm seeing what you are seeing. 7 stores here got chi's 18-24 pairs. So far, two stores have confirmed to me that they will have 18 pairs for the public after their employee allocation. Same as the CHI's, and a tiny bit more than SBB's. I hope all these people yelling GR, GR, GR, are 100% right. Hell, I'd love 2-3 pairs for retail, but until 9/3 comes and I get in and out with a couple by 10.10 est I'm not buying it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom