The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least 2  
nerd.gif

I wont be greedy, I just need one pair to match with my supreme box logo.
kanye west is a walking box of ignorance

this whole fad with his shoes is straight cringe worthy

i cant imagine back in the days ****** going crazy over the michael jackson la gears or the mc hammer british knights with the free tape

like what kanye do to want to make you buy his shoes? win a scoring title? win 6 championships? naw this ***** prolly just took a **** in his yeezys. or ate a burrito
How can I rep this more than once? 
nerd.gif

If you guys keep mentally preparing yourself to not go hard enough to get these then you'll be an MJ crying face when you strike out.

Did my research already. The biggest Footlocker in my borough only got in 20 pairs. Looks like it'll be the same availability as the Chicago 1's. Many stores will have them, but a smaller allocation per store. Meaning like one or two pairs per size. Take that into account and the backdooring, rigging raffles(which will be necessary to secure unless you want to rely on pure luck) and your chances are slim to none.

But keep thinking these will be easy to get "since it's a GR" you're already setting yourself up for failure.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Last edited:
Can't do "matching" or "themed" brand shirts unless it's a vintage shirt. But I am considering getting 31s to hoop in as well.

kanye west is a walking box of ignorance

this whole fad with his shoes is straight cringe worthy

i cant imagine back in the days ****** going crazy over the michael jackson la gears or the mc hammer british knights with the free tape

like what kanye do to want to make you buy his shoes? win a scoring title? win 6 championships? naw this ***** prolly just took a **** in his yeezys. or ate a burrito
I understand your opinion on the guy. Me personally, I love kanye. That's cause me and my aunt would jam to all ye's music back in the day before she passed. As I grew up, I listened to more and more ye, which led me to Kendrick (favorite artist, yes he is the goat), and eventually all the memories and experiences I had that were caused by kanye made me want to begin to make music. Now I'm the happiest I'd ever be. I'll support his shoes cause Iike the 350s(everyhting else ugly af imo) and because I like the guy.

Well, we can finally kill that fantasy of it being "semi-GR."

Guys.........back to reality, treat this release the same way you've treated any other previous BRED 1 release. 

In other words, do that work.......then pray to Sneaker Jesus
WHY.. BECAUSE ONE RANDOM PERSON SAID ITS LIMITED?

For those that copped the banned tee and aren't going to wear it with 1s, what are you going to wear it with? Just out of curiosity.

For those that copped the banned tee and aren't going to wear it with 1s, what are you going to wear it with? Just out of curiosity.
THIS IS WHY I WOULDNT COP A TEE LIKE THAT.. LEARNED MY LESSON WHEN I COPPED A TEE TO GO WITH A PAIR OF LEBRONS YEARS AGO AND IT FELT STUPID WEARING IT WITH ANYTHING ELSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom