The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS WHY I WOULDNT COP A TEE LIKE THAT.. LEARNED MY LESSON WHEN I COPPED A TEE TO GO WITH A PAIR OF LEBRONS YEARS AGO AND IT FELT STUPID WEARING IT WITH ANYTHING ELSE

If it just had the X on the front you could maybe get away with wearing it with something else, but the logos on the back make it difficult.

Pics from a Footaction is North Carolina.

In some pics the red is extra tumbled.... and some it's not. But that black pleather looks like 2013 stuff.

edit.... there's nothing remastered about that toe box. :smh:

Last edited:
SBB leather got us gassed :lol: Looking forward to an SBB type quality but id be good with reg re-mastered quality :smokin

Rap shoes are selling better than basketball player signature shoes. Drake and Ye will push more product than an actual sports athlete. Welcome to the new Gen. Let Ye wear a pair of basketball 22s or some filberts and see what happens

Last edited:
Theres levels to this remastered thing. My yin yang and metallics have awesome leather but these are on a very higher level

Last edited:
Just because some fat Uncle Fester looking sum***** says they are limited, we are supposed to believe him???

Exactly. And thinking logically here I will say this will be the biggest 1 release to date especially since it is so closely tied to the release of the 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom